Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6595E269-08D2-4735-B072-E2D27345E09D.gif
KISS LE side art (resized).jpg
KISS LE STLE AVLE (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robknapp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

KISS LE is a BLAST. I played both on location GB and KISS pro models . Both game were in bad shape with issues . I was drawn to KISS . I went on a wild search of all pinsiders in Colorado that owned a KISS LE . Three total . One responded it is now in my house . Iwas drawn to KISS from the first plunge . The Pro model has a virtual lock . Gene Toy spits the pinball out a lot more than the KISS LE which has a physical ball lock . So the KISS LE Gene Toy does not drain near as much as the KISS Pro . And mine does not spit the pinball SDTM it hits the left flipper . Both themes are out dated . But KISS less so . KISS is an Iconic rock band . The Music , Candy apple Red Armor , the game play is addicting. There are some great shots and the code is not so complicated that I feel like I need a tutor . KISS LE is a fantastic fun bloodpumping pinball machine . I really think you will totally dig it .
GB I sure is fun . I did not get to play a good example of it . Neither was KISS . KISS LE IS in my home and love it .
You are in California there is a great deal on a KISS Premium here Buy it. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54740
This KISS have the best mod you can get for KISS Prem/LE I just installed one on mine from Kimball's www.KimballsPinballs.com
Love Gun Multi-Ball Lighting Kit . It is really good .

KISS LE STLE AVLE (resized).jpgKISS LE STLE AVLE (resized).jpg

KISS LE side art (resized).jpgKISS LE side art (resized).jpg

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Is the only difference between the LE and Premium the colored armor? Both have identical game play?

KISS LE has a (Real Back Glass) made of "Glass " The Premiums do not have "Real Glass". I think GBLE is not Real Glass I think STERN Stopped adding that feature on the Limited Editions . Kiss LE for sure has real Back glass . I may be wrong about GBLE

#47 6 years ago

I forgot that KISS was really good . I was given in 1974 Kiss is the debut studio album " KISS "
Buying KISS pinball machine brings back my adolescents .

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's not much more. You get the multi-colored GI. The magnet floating ball multiball start trick which is kinda dumb. Starguy twitches slightly during multiball. Drop target in front of the "map room" area.

Love Gun Multi-Ball Levitation is awesome across the backboard of KISS Prem/LE . The Paul Stanley rocking out I will give you that one ' twitchy '. Candy apple Red Armor trim . Gene Demon Head has a 3-ball Physical ball-lock. Choreographed Multi-Color GI . Also there are (16) added RGB LED color changing inserts on the KISS LE/Prem . KISS 4 Bank drop targets. Real Back glass on KISS LE

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 103.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

15,699 (OBO)
$ 29.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robknapp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-is-better-kiss-le-or-gb-le?tu=robknapp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.