(Topic ID: 125979)

Which is a better mod for the money ... ColorDMD or Invisiglass?

By gweempose

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Riffbear
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which is a better mod for the money?”

• ColorDMD 205 votes
      83%
    • PDI / Invisiglass 42 votes
      17%

(247 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sparkle.jpg
    tmp_3606-20150516_2255501193738080.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago

I've got invisiglass on several machines that don't have color DMD and I like it very much.

On Judge Dredd I have both colorDMD and invisiglass and it is stupendous. No, this JD is not a $1400 game folks.

#51 8 years ago

I find both invisiglass and color DMd to be two of the best upgrades around for pinball machines, But being you can do two machines in invisiglass for the price of one color DMD it makes it more bang for your buck to me.

Invisiglass is very addictive. Having one with it next to one that doesn't you can really tell the difference. I have two machines with color DMD and eight with invisiglass.

#53 8 years ago

In Ca we have to pay sales tax on color DMD, not invisiglass. A color DMD costs around $450.

#55 8 years ago

You're right! I got my math wrong. It is two pieces of invisiglass when they are on sale. Buy one get one half off. I wish they had such a deal on color DMD.

#90 8 years ago

My machines don't like it when I rob them of their invisiglass to put on another. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

#105 8 years ago

I don't have a Pinbot to stuff invisiglass in. But you should see how it looks in my Earthshaker and BK2K. I'll wait on the color DMD for those.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-is-a-better-mod-for-the-money-colordmd-or-invisiglass?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.