(Topic ID: 5130)

Which has the best flow, T3 or Sopranos?

By emo

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by emo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which has the best flow?”

• Terminator 3 10 votes
    77%
  • Sopranos 3 votes
    23%

(13 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 12 years ago

A Gomez/Ritchie head to head, which has the best flow?

I can't decide and I need to know!

#2 12 years ago

Was theatre of magic in option? - I would say maybe T3 if you get the ramps working - similar to T2 and working the ramps over and over to get some good flow going. John Popa wins this contest

#3 12 years ago

I like Sopranos more, but T3 has the better flow. The sopranos holds your ball a lot with the boat, safe, fish, and center spinner all holding your ball. As well as the bing ramp that stops your ball for a moment before the switch frenzy starts.

#4 12 years ago

I owned sopranos and it is very stop and go. Bada Bing, boat ramp, safe, shot that goes around and behind the safe, etc.

Nothing against it as I thought it was a great game, but not being a sopranos fan the theme did not appeal.

T3 would have more flow but I think Sopranos is tougher. furtherest I ever got was underboss.

#5 12 years ago

Thanks, opinions so far matched my memories of Sopranos. It is a while since I played it and I read the Pinball News review recently which compared the layout to MB, which has excellent flow so I thought I had maybe missed something.

Quoted from yenningcomity:

I owned sopranos and it is very stop and go. Bada Bing, boat ramp, safe, shot that goes around and behind the safe, etc.

I guess the difference is all those features that stop the ball or slow play.

T3 on the other hand has those three ramps to string together and flows much like its predecessor T2.

#6 12 years ago

Have only played Sopranos a few times, but recall it being very stop and go. Didn't play it enough to rate it, but I remember not thinking very highly of it.

#7 12 years ago

Looks like T3 is on its way so I just watched the DVD in anticipation.

Fingers crossed that it all works out, you never can trust the machines!

#8 12 years ago

Got my T3 today. It was bought unseen so I was a bit apprehensive but I'm pleaseantly surprised. It has silver legs and some wear around the flipper buttons but besides that it looks very smart.

#10 12 years ago

Awesome - don't forget to update your Pinside collection!

#11 12 years ago

Congrats, emo! T3 is a much better game, IMHO.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from pdxpinduck:

Awesome - don't forget to update your Pinside collection!

Quoted from gweempose:

Congrats, emo! T3 is a much better game, IMHO.

Collection up-dated and thanks.

I can't believe I got such a nice one. Only two things I can see that are wrong. The usual wear around the flipper buttons and it has chrome rather than black legs. Am liking all the modes like assault, red etc.
I now need to sell 3 of my collection as it has out grown my space but hey that is the sort of problem I like!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-has-the-best-flow-t3-or-sopranos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.