1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by dpadam450
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

About to move forward with the p3 setup

Very confused on games to purchase..

The combo is available with LLee, Heist , cosmic
    Or go with a heist and add on weird al?

Not really sure which 2 or 3 games to get for the unit??

Any thoughts/recommendations on which to get or not get would be greatly appreciated

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from larryfl1:

About to move forward with the p3 setup
    Very confused on games to purchase..
    The combo is available with LLee, Heist , cosmic
    Or go with a heist and add on weird al?
    Not really sure which 2 or 3 games to get for the unit??
    Any thoughts/recommendations on which to get or not get would be greatly appreciated

Heist is good, probably their best although I haven’t played WA yet. If you like the platform I think you will be happy with any of the above. I do not care for the sorcerer apprentice one though

#3 1 year ago

Is it worth getting Lexi as a add on to WA? I went with WA so need to decide do i add the heist or Lexi…

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from larryfl1:

Is it worth getting Lexi as a add on to WA? I went with WA so need to decide do i add the heist or Lexi…

I am a day one WA pre order and have not yet gotten my machine. I have played WA and Heist, and watched the videos for all of them. In my personal uneducated opinion, I think the modules rank as follows.

1. Weird Al
    2. Cosmic Cart Racing / Sorcerer's apprentice. Please note I only rank it second if you download the Sorcerer's apprentice module.
    3. Heist Fun game.
    4. Lexi Light Speed
    5. Cannon Lagoon with pitch and bat game downloaded.

Once again my review of CCr is based soley off of watching videos, and I consider it 2 games as there are 2 good games for that particular module, Sorcerer's apprentice and CCr.

1 week later
    #5 1 year ago

I ordered the following bundle LLS, WA, Heist

LLS was selected for more traditional and simpler playing… but looks good and i kind of remember trying it a few years back before the p3 launch…

I was on the fence on CCR and now after watching some videos thinking maybe i should get that also…of course challenge is the $ continue to grow..

Thoughts? Too bad we cant rent/try a playfield

1 month later
    #6 1 year ago

If you go LLS, WA and heist, those are all "traditional" playing pinball games and a WIDE range of game style/types.
    There are ALSO digital only games you can play on all or individual, silver falls and rocs for example.
    You can't go wrong with any pf combo, but CL is by far the simplest and probably recommended for kids.

4 months later
    #7 11 months ago

Just refreshing this thread

Have Weird Al currently and enjoying it

I have final resistance on pre order

Undecided between heist or LLS…any additional thoughts?

#8 11 months ago
    Quoted from larryfl1:

Just refreshing this thread
    I have final resistance on pre order
    Undecided between heist or LLS…any additional thoughts?

Man heist may be one of the best p3 games, also bang for the buck you can get silver falls for it. Game play is more open ended and lots of modes. Feels vast both in depth and width of what to do.

Lexy is very traditional, and straight forward. Start this mode, complete, this mode, mode. But I enjoy it as I don’t pick up code/rules well. It has the normal lexy and the “showdown” aka wizard mode game. And the free hoops game.

Mmm tough choice but depends on what you’re looking for or are into.

#9 11 months ago
    Quoted from larryfl1:

I hate that you can't see the two secondary flippers. I can never time the shot. Not my game, but I'd probably put a strip of tape the length of the flipper so I can know exactly where it is. I also couldn't play the game because the main flipper at full power couldn't make it up the right ramp or the middle wireform. I sent a message to Multimorphic for help. Brand new game, super bummed cuz it seems pretty cool.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-games-to-order?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.