(Topic ID: 112099)

which games to LED out

By Saveleaningtower

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hi all. With the great sale at cointaker going on, i want to pick up three kits for the price of two. which games should i do? the candidates are:

TAFG
    BSD
    STTNG
    CFTBL
    FH
    MM
    GnR
    AFM
    MB
    Williams IJ
    TZ

thanks for your advice as i haven't been into the LED trend and only want to do it on games where the difference enhances the look of the game. Ant

#2 9 years ago

Me:
    1.TAFG
    2.TZ
    3.CFTBL

#5 9 years ago

STTNG, IJ TZ would by my preference. I just finished putting LEDs into my IJ and it looks great.

Al

#6 9 years ago

STTNG, TZ, CFTBL.

I'd hold off on the IJ for now...I'm currently converting mine to all warm whites and retros, and you can come over to see how it looks before you decide. Then you can get a show rate at Allentown if you decide to do it. I definitely don't like all the bright colors and washed out GI of the regular Cointaker LED package so they were kind enough to customize it for me. That said, I may end up reverting to incandescent bulbs if I don't like it. IJ (like LOTR) really needs to maintain a retro feel and not look like somebody puked up Skittles.

#7 9 years ago

1 - TZ
    2 - STTNG
    3 - TAFG

No...
    1 - CFTBL
    2 - BSD
    3 - AFM

No wait...
    1- MB
    2 - GNR
    3 - MM

Screw it...Do em all!!!

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

1 - TZ
    2 - STTNG
    3 - TAFG
    No...
    1 - CFTBL
    2 - BSD
    3 - AFM
    No wait...
    1- MB
    2 - GNR
    3 - MM
    Screw it...Do em all!!!

that would be like $2,700 bucks. Kinda sounding like a pdi/invisiglass investment.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-games-to-led-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.