(Topic ID: 239070)

Which games did you sell really fast and don't miss?

By bladerunner

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 134 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jorro
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rollinover.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 5 years ago

Two words....
    Striker extreme
    Artwork is pretty awful
    Quality is questionable
    Trying to get rid of...nearly impossible

Would I ever want another? it would have to be nearly free to be considered. Bad bad bad

#112 5 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Which raises a question. What kind of sales pitch...ahhh....presentation do you make to your prospective buyer when you are trying to unload the beast?
    Do you just shut up and cross your fingers and let your prospect talk his way into buying it?
    Do you blather on about how you are out of space?
    If you are lucky, you are the only one in the world who does not like this pin and plenty of others want to own it. TOM might be a good example here.
    If your luck ran out, you just happened to be the last buyer who did not know how crappy the pin was and you are desperately hoping for one more buyer to show up. Referred to as Greater Fool theory. Or maybe a little bit of Caveat Emptor...Buyer Beware .... Perhaps Raven could be placed here
    Do you feel relief, or guilt, after it is gone? Do we employ a little bit of Lenny Bruce and accept that "a man is as honest as he can afford to be"
    You get the idea

The game itself is actually not a bad design layout. The game is fairly deep and hard to beat every country. I didn’t mind the Aussie announcer but people have been driven crazy by him.
    The problem is everything on it feels very cheap and junky.

You def need a soccer nut or someone who wants a row of soccer games.
    My european buddy thought it was great til he played wcs94 lol.
    It went to a soccer person as that’s the only way they seem to sell.
    I don’t know if I could bring myself to pay even 500 for a nice one.

It’s sad really.

#164 5 years ago

Wondering if those that played and say demo man had played a tight smooth playing one

It’s one of my favs I had to have again

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rollinover.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-games-did-you-sell-really-fast-and-don-t-miss?tu=rollinover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.