(Topic ID: 239070)

Which games did you sell really fast and don't miss?

By bladerunner

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 134 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jorro
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 5 years ago

Tmnt

What a dud

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Actually that is the game I sold the fastest yet (made up my mind 3 days later) but I miss it.
    It may be shit, but it's still funny and with great sound.
    Heck, why does this game only have 3 Balls?!

I thought it was a pretty game. It just got old fast. I’d have it back if the price was right but I don’t really miss it.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from Beechwood:

Sold it and still cringe when I think of it.
    Would rather eat spoiled uncooked chicken rectums.

Ive had some crappy pins but... I’m not really sure any pin can be that bad lol

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from bladerunner:

Oh boy, when I take out the games mentioned in this thread the pinside 100 looks like the new winner of the biggest looser!
    Survivors so far are (1990s games and up):
    AFM
    LOTR
    TZ
    IJ
    IMDN
    FH
    BBB
    TOTAN
    AC/DC
    POTC
    WH20
    CFTBL
    CV
    TOM
    WOZ
    TRON
    CC
    WCS
    TBL
    Alien
    BOP
    SG
    JP
    Lexy
    SC
    Tommy
    Diner
    Bottom line is we are all secret John Pop admirers

Ehhhh.... I don’t know about all of that. Everyone dislikes a game for one reason or another. People always complain about the top 100 but it is a representation of the masses and not our individual likes. I liked twilight zone until I owned it. Doesn’t mean it’s a crap game. It just means I don’t like it. Obviously it’s a top 5 game so my opinion is the minority. Just to round it out and prove the point, I love genesis but I get why people don’t. Lol.

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

Two words....
    Striker extreme
    Artwork is pretty awful
    Quality is questionable
    Trying to get rid of...nearly impossible
    Would I ever want another? it would have to be nearly free to be considered. Bad bad bad

I’ve passed on several at $1000 and I’ve never played it lol. It looks so awful and I’m not a soccer fan

#95 5 years ago
    Quoted from bladerunner:

This is not meant to be serious, "It's just pinball!".
    I will update the list as we go, again for fun

Totally agree. I’m having fun discussing it.

I find myself liking a lot of games that aren’t necessarily popular. For instance, right now I am loving bally special force. I can’t understand why anyone would not like it. It has a ton going for it.

#148 5 years ago
    Quoted from spikelou2:

Space station or Space station ?

Ummmmm......

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from bladerunner:

I like DM too. Finally got a DM on steroids a few years back, even more fun. I think one of the main issues with the DMs out there is that the flippers are weak in most, and IMHO that makes the game very frustrating.

I think a lot of people make false judgment on games based on their playable condition. If a game is not strong enough to hit all the shots then I cannot fairly judge it. The first time I played swords of fury it was on a machine where the upper flipper didn’t work. I remember walking away thinking I didn’t care for the game much. Come to find out you can’t really play that game without the upper flipper and now that I own one I absolutely love it. I have had three demolition man pinball machines. One of them had those weak flippers and it was very frustrating to say the least

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from bladerunner:

Taste is so subjective, which makes it more interesting.

This is sooooo true.

I love some games that generally are considered bad. I get why people don’t like them but for some reason I just find them fun. But some of the greatest games I didn’t like. Just a matter of taste I guess.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmountjoy111.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-games-did-you-sell-really-fast-and-don-t-miss?tu=jmountjoy111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.