Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by badactor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which game?”

• Avenger infinity quest premium 17 votes
      33%
    • Led zeppelin premium 9 votes
      17%
    • Wait for mandorlian premium 13 votes
      25%
    • You're crazy, just buy something 13 votes
      25%

(52 votes)

#1 2 years ago

Thinking of getting a premium game. Would love to hear advice on which. I played led Zeppelin premium yesterday, while it's cool I just don't know if the extra spinner, side lights,...if it is enough over the pro. And if the game will be something I play in the long run.

#2 2 years ago

None.

#3 2 years ago

As you did with Led Zeppelin, try to find those listed and play them first hand.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

As you did with Led Zeppelin, try to find those listed and play them first hand.

i did, to some degree. i'm not a comic book fan, but aiq is cool. played mando pro...growing on me. i liked zeppelin. but in daylight, it's hard to tell if the side light blades really add something to the lighting (i was at a barcade). the game is cool, but i sort of wonder just how deep it is and if it will last.

#5 2 years ago

I'm not a big comic fan either, but ended up with an AIQ Premium because of how great the shots are. I also have a SW Premium as well. Both are incredible machines.

#6 2 years ago

I own an AIQ Prem and it's awesome. With that said I would get a Deadpool or a jurassic park.

#7 2 years ago

I don't understand these threads. Everyone has their own taste. Someone's favorite game is another person's most hated game.

You might as well ask us what kind of underwear is going to feel the best hugging your nuts. I don't know man, you've got different balls than I do.

Go play the game and find out which one you like. If they aren't near you, flip a coin and just buy one. You won't lose much money if you hate it.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

I don't understand these threads. Everyone has their own taste. Someone's favorite game is another person's most hated game.
    You might as well ask us what kind of underwear is going to feel the best hugging your nuts. I don't know man, you've got different balls than I do.
    Go play the game and find out which one you like. If they aren't near you, flip a coin and just buy one. You won't lose much money if you hate it.

Guess that means you voted option 4

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampshroom:

I own an AIQ Prem and it's awesome. With that said I would get a Deadpool or a jurassic park.

Have those 2. I'm a big fan op jp, tough game.

#10 2 years ago

I would say wait for Mando or pick something else during the wait time.

#11 2 years ago

Get the one you enjoy playing the most. I don’t understand breads like this, because I have absolutely no idea what you look for in a game. I know what I like, but not you. So my advice is worthless on that subject.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from zaki:

Have those 2. I'm a big fan op jp, tough game.

Godzilla is around the corner...wait for it.

#13 2 years ago

JURASSIC PARK!

#14 2 years ago

AIQ is pretty kick ass. I'd def pick it over JP.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from kvan99:

Godzilla is around the corner...wait for it.

good point. i hope it's next

#16 2 years ago

I would wait for the fall when all the company’s hands show. That’s really the boat I’m in. Multiple wish list themes are floating around Godzilla, Sherlock Holmes, Beetlejuice, Big Trouble in Little China… this could get nuts.

#17 2 years ago

I’ve played all of them, Mando is a SWEET GAME. Even better than AIQ. Go with Mando and you won’t be disappointed. That game brought some much needed “90s feel” to the LCD era.

#18 2 years ago

You have Stern pretty well covered. Why not the next remake to add to your other one ?

LTG : )

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You have Stern pretty well covered. Why not the next remake to add to your other one ?
    LTG : )

well, i just played cactus canyon at the pinball hall of fame. i was very disappointed. it has very long ball times. my old lady and kid walked around the whole place and came back to me and i was still on the 1st ball! i've never played such an easy game before. i do love the theme, but it's limited depth and easy ball saves make it easy to see everything in a game. while i do like old stuff, they can't match the depth of stern games these days. maybe i should consider houdini?

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

AIQ is pretty kick ass. I'd def pick it over JP.

i have jp pro already. great game.

#21 2 years ago

I will be supporting American Pinball or Spooky

#22 2 years ago
    Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I will be supporting American Pinball or Spooky

Same here going forward.

#23 2 years ago

Neither of those...

1 week later
    #24 2 years ago

The EM on Led Zeppelin is what lead me to the Premium. Mini playfields are useless and boring to me but the EM is an integral part of the game and requires some skill. I would have bought a LE but the colors they used are make it look cheesy to me, no offense to those who like it but it's Led Zeppelin the baddest band in the land and it looks out of place.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-game?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.