• Metallica Monsters Premium (still NIB) 2 votes
    2%
  • Ghostbusters LE (paid in full but not received yet) 8 votes
    9%
  • Rob Zombie LE (still NIB) 32 votes
    36%

(90 votes)

#1 7 years ago

I need to raise some cash for some unexpected things. It needs to come from fun money (i.e. my pinball machines) not savings. Which game I would you sell? I have already listed my South Park for sale but need to sell at least one more.

#2 7 years ago

IMVE. I dunno why I'm in the minority on this title (owned it twice). I mean, it's a real fun pin...for about a week. But there's not much to it and gets old quick. I enjoy BBH more.

But depending on how much $ you need. STLE or acdc prem might be your best bet as they're fetching some high price tags. but, with STLE being one of the best LEs made compared to its counterpart prem/pro, it would be a tough one to part with. I know it was for me.

#3 7 years ago

If you need cash fast, AC/DC would do it. However, my vote was for RZ

#4 7 years ago

Rob zombie.

#5 7 years ago

RZ...then I'd dump the AC/DC.

#6 7 years ago

I have 4 of the machines listed. Depending on how much free cash you need: 1. I would sell GB LE, some have gotten 10,000. 2. Or sell TWD LE, get a PRO and pocket the difference. 3. Wouldn't sell MET or AC/DC. 4. RZ, are people paying above NIB prices? if so, sell it. Its a dud. 5. Star Trek LE could get some good $$ and I never play mine.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7 7 years ago

Wow, I have 6 of the 7(sold AC/DC earlier this year). First of all, great taste in pins I've got both GB and Zombie coming and I'll need to make this decision as well. I keep coming back to IM, Its a fun game, but pretty replaceable. I think Zombie is likely to decline the most in value over what it could fetch now in my humble opinion. I don't know what the Zombie LE is worth, only what people are not selling them for. Seems like $8000-$8500 for an LE(NIB) is a real number. I think Ghostbusters LE is similar in value as there are some sitting at $9300 and not sold. I think GB LE has staying power. I'm excited for my Zombie, but worried its not a keeper. I've played the GB LE and Pro, what a blast! The rest is personal preference. IM or Zombie for the win. Just one guys opinion

#8 7 years ago

Star Trek

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

IMVE. I dunno why I'm in the minority on this title (owned it twice). I mean, it's a real fun pin...for about a week. But there's not much to it and gets old quick.

Collection size is more important with short brutal games like Iron Man. I adore IM. But I play it when I'm in the mood for that type of game. If that was all there was in the house, yeah, I admit it may not be a long term game. But with enough games to offset the shallow rules, it becomes a special treat. I walk up, get slapped in the face, and walk away happy.

I'd sell GB and RZ. Plenty of cash tied up there for what you need. The rest of your games are too good.

#10 7 years ago

I'm jonesing for a HUO Star Trek Premium. These never seem to come up, at least around here...

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

I'm jonesing for a HUO Star Trek Premium. These never seem to come up, at least around here...

Premiums are pretty rare. Way more rare than the "Limited" Edition.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Premiums are pretty rare. Way more rare than the "Limited" Edition.

They keep pumping out premiums. I've had a couple. This is the first LE ST I've had.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 29.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-game-to-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.