1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by michaelrobrien
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which game goes?”

• Twilight Zone 27 votes
      19%
    • Monster Bash 24 votes
      17%
    • Indiana Jones TPA 20 votes
      14%
    • JJP Dialed In 16 votes
      11%
    • AP Houdini 57 votes
      40%

(144 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5FB96638-8493-4C63-AE66-E415C0C7C1FF (resized).jpeg
    371C2543-F7B5-4673-ABE4-11DD9311EF6A (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Since we are not doing the house renovation this year, the basement is not expanding, and thus I will not be adding a 6th game. So one has to move out so I can get in on Iron maiden later this year.

Which one? I’ve spent a lot of time collecting just the right set of 5, and eventually would like to add SS someday. I am super happy with all these pins right now - I may not even go for the Maiden, but Humor me-

#2 1 year ago

You can probably fit 2 folded up games in the space for one that is set up

Fold up the game that gets the least amount of play. Maybe at some point you'll decide to move it after you realize it doesn't get played much. Or, you can start rotating your collection every once in a while like some folks do.

#3 1 year ago

I’m sure you could make room for a 6th pin somewhere. All of your pins are great in there own way, there’s no good answer as to which should go. If you absolutely cannot have 6 pins, I’d get rid of the pin youve had the longest and or played the least.

#4 1 year ago

You have a great collection right now. If I had to sell one, it would be one of the wide bodies. You only need one in that size collection.

#5 1 year ago

agree with a previous post. whichever game you play the least.

#6 1 year ago

I have a space for your 6th game
    GL

#7 1 year ago

Indy so I can grab it lol

#8 1 year ago

LOL you guys are no help! This is why I didn’t include a “keep one, fit it in the bathroom “ option in the poll!

Half of the basement is my office, which I also use for recording. It is soundproofed with a raised floor and low ceiling so I can not fit a game in there, there is literally no more space unless I move the beer fridge or tv. Yeah, I know, horrible problem to have.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

there is literally no more space unless I move the beer fridge or tv.

I’ll take the beer fridge, problem solved!
    Thank you

#11 1 year ago

Instead of folding up a pair to keep them all at the house, put one on loan to a family member or friend, whomever you visit the most and trade out when you miss that game.

Since I have a hard time letting some titles go, I have 4 on loan due to space restrictions.

#12 1 year ago

Get rid of twilight zone and that's that man was that easy I have no remorse at all

#14 1 year ago

Tough choice,need picture of existing room, have not played Houdini yet but want too, IJ and TZ nice different wide body games, maybe Monster Bash and then get the remake, or get rid of the easiest one you can get back down the road or which one not is best condition

#16 1 year ago

Existing room... photo of the 4 games is taken standing st Houdini (ie they are opposite each other facing in)

371C2543-F7B5-4673-ABE4-11DD9311EF6A (resized).jpeg

5FB96638-8493-4C63-AE66-E415C0C7C1FF (resized).jpeg

#17 1 year ago

Great lineup! I'd move TZ.

#18 1 year ago

I'd move IJ.....right into my basement.

#19 1 year ago

You’ve got a great problem to have. Reminds me a lot of what my basement looks like.
    I think I’d have to let Houdini go, but it’s for sure not an easy choice.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

I'd move IJ.....right into my basement.

LOL...

#21 1 year ago

I'd remove that chair that's to the right of IJ... Or that TV!

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from bowz:

You’ve got a great problem to have. Reminds me a lot of what my basement looks like.
    I think I’d have to let Houdini go, but it’s for sure not an easy choice.

No doubt, it is a great problem to have. I am very happy with this lineup. IJ is what I am currently eyeing but every time I play it, I change my mind. Then I play it again and it drains SDTM from the lane to that single drop target and I get pissed off!

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

I'd remove that chair that's to the right of IJ... Or that TV!

That’s a big couch- that tiny remaining space is the basement tv room! although really we hardly watch tv down there

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That’s a big couch- that tiny remaining space is the basement tv room! although really we hardly watch tv down there

See, problem solved!

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

See, problem solved!

Don’t think that hasn’t crossed my mind.. the reason this all started was because we were planning on doing a home renovation this year but we just have too much going on (plus I did not like the 300K quote I got for just adding 1000 square feet including a bathroom)

The plan was originally to move all the tv stuff, couch, etc into the new family room. But since that room ain’t there yet...

3 weeks later
    #26 11 months ago

So quick follow up ... it was Indy got the axe. Traded him for a very nice Scared Stiff, which has 100% WAF. So that ended up being an easy one.

#27 11 months ago

Indy is one of the few games that Ive let go and really miss.

#28 11 months ago
    Quoted from Pinstein:

Indy is one of the few games that Ive let go and really miss.

It's such a feature-packed game, but I just could not get into it - I know I'm in the minority, but maybe I'm not a good enough player. I love the Indy movies, and the theme is great - but SS is way more my kind of game, theme-wise, and it's simple dumb fun; same reasons I like MB

#29 11 months ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

You can probably fit 2 folded up games in the space for one that is set up
    Fold up the game that gets the least amount of play. Maybe at some point you'll decide to move it after you realize it doesn't get played much. Or, you can start rotating your collection every once in a while like some folks do.

This is a good idea, I have space limitations and have a few folded up in my pin room to save space (I’m not ready to let any go as of yet!)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 72.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 64.99
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 156.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 94.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside