(Topic ID: 214408)

Which game has the most satisfying jackpot?

By mrossman5

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by rossi49
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

Get the Stupid Jackpot!

I’ve also always loved the super jackpot in Demoman. The sound effect in that is so cool.

And obviously the jack FUCKING pot in MET

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinsideTroll:

hell yes on those three. you forgot one.... "I'm having multiple jackpots!!!!!"

Haha. Is that sopranos? I’m picking one up soon. Cannot wait to hear those call outs again. Love that game!

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinsideTroll:

no, scared stiff after you hit numerous jackpots. sopranos has the f bomb dropped when ball hits pop bumpers over and over in adult mode. so it goes nuts and drops the f bomb 20 times in 5 seconds lol

Oh okay. I knew it was familiar. I was thinking it was the jackpot call outs for the sopranos boat multiball. Basically the whole multiball is a chick getting it on. Haha

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Make sure you have the 5.0 latest roms installed makes a huge difference to the game.

Tell me more. Link?

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

I dont have a link..The 5.0 roms are much better with the qoutes,different pork store selection,etc. The old roms are the same qoutes over and over,pork store selection is alway the same

Okay. Looks like that was official stern code. I found it. Thanks!

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Are there any other games like Whitewater and LOTR that just go absolutely crazy like with all the coils going off? That’s a pretty neat effect.

Melt the witch.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Ah I forgot about that one. Zach and Greg’s Wizard modes gave me the idea for this thread. I really wished jackpots still meant something today like the sys 11 games did. I feel you should have to work through the game for the jackpot, not just hit a flashing shot.

Variety is good too. If my collection was full of whirlwinds where that damn jackpot is so effing hard to get, it would be very frustrating. Everything is lit for jackpots have their place too. But yeah, you get a sys 11 jackpot , you earned it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-game-has-the-most-satisfying-jackpot?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.