(Topic ID: 214408)

Which game has the most satisfying jackpot?

By mrossman5

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rossi49
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

Some of my favorites are WH20’s vacation jackpot and destroying the ring on LOTR. TZ’s is also awesome. What’s your favorite?

#2 6 years ago

Twilight Zone, most likely.

#4 6 years ago

Whoops must have missed those.

#5 6 years ago

no good gofers super jackpot hole in one

#6 6 years ago

Get the Stupid Jackpot!

I’ve also always loved the super jackpot in Demoman. The sound effect in that is so cool.

And obviously the jack FUCKING pot in MET

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get the Stupid Jackpot!
    I’ve also always loved the super jackpot in Demoman. The sound effect in that is so cool.

hell yes on those three. you forgot one.... "I'm having multiple jackpots!!!!!"

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinsideTroll:

hell yes on those three. you forgot one.... "I'm having multiple jackpots!!!!!"

Haha. Is that sopranos? I’m picking one up soon. Cannot wait to hear those call outs again. Love that game!

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Is that sopranos? I’m picking one up soon. Cannot wait to hear those call outs again. Love that game!

no, scared stiff after you hit numerous jackpots. sopranos has the f bomb dropped when ball hits pop bumpers over and over in adult mode. so it goes nuts and drops the f bomb 20 times in 5 seconds lol

#10 6 years ago

Bk2k when that jackpot music goes off and it goes "You are champion" the hair on the back if my neck still stands on end.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinsideTroll:

no, scared stiff after you hit numerous jackpots. sopranos has the f bomb dropped when ball hits pop bumpers over and over in adult mode. so it goes nuts and drops the f bomb 20 times in 5 seconds lol

Oh okay. I knew it was familiar. I was thinking it was the jackpot call outs for the sopranos boat multiball. Basically the whole multiball is a chick getting it on. Haha

#13 6 years ago

Hitting the billion point shot in BoP is never not a rush. Pretty awesome.

#14 6 years ago

Whirlwind million point shot

#15 6 years ago

Triple stack on BSD

#16 6 years ago

I really do like jackpots on System 11 games. Notably Whirlwind. Whirlwind's thunderclap and deep "feel the power," tough shot, and lightshow really feel like you've done something special. Then afterwards, you get one of the grooviest tunes in all of pinball.

Back in those days, a jackpot really meant something. New games where "every shot is a jackpot" during multiball, just doesn't feel quite as special or satisfying.

#17 6 years ago

Super Jackpot on Getaway, hands down.

#18 6 years ago

BK2K definitely full of adrenalin...

#20 6 years ago

Attack from Mars !!

#22 6 years ago

Lord of the rings twin tower multiball super jackpots.

#23 6 years ago

TRIPLE JACKPOT! on Williams IJ.

#24 6 years ago

TZ Powerball Mania Jackpot with multiple balls/Jackpots in the upper playfield.

#25 6 years ago

Double Super Jackpot!

Nailing the couch shot on TSPP during Couch Multiball with double scoring on the upper pf.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get the Stupid Jackpot!

+2 on Stupid Jackpot.

P.S: Never forget Gimli's laughing Super on LOTR!

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Make sure you have the 5.0 latest roms installed makes a huge difference to the game.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

Those threads are 6 years, 5 years and 3 years old respectively. Why resurrect dead posts?

Why make new ones instead of posting in threads already made? Are all the games listed here newer than 5 years old? Nope.

#29 6 years ago

Was High Speed the first game with a jackpot?

#30 6 years ago

For me it was White Water the first time I got it I was sure I had broken it. I was not expecting that.
    I also love Taxis bell!

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Was High Speed the first game with a jackpot?

Wasnt it comet?

#32 6 years ago

CFTBL super jackpot.

IM DoD hurry up

TZ jackpot in the upper play-field

#33 6 years ago

That, or castle jackpots, or coffin jackpots--BSD may cover my top 3

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Make sure you have the 5.0 latest roms installed makes a huge difference to the game.

Tell me more. Link?

#35 6 years ago

sega:Lost world of Jurassic park super jackpot is pretty satisfying. The big 500 million jackpots on the data east Jurassic park is also satisfying to get.

#36 6 years ago

Also on Aerosmith it is pretty satisfying when you get a super jackpot in love in a elevator multi ball.

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tell me more. Link?

I dont have a link..The 5.0 roms are much better with the qoutes,different pork store selection,etc. The old roms are the same qoutes over and over,pork store selection is alway the same

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

I dont have a link..The 5.0 roms are much better with the qoutes,different pork store selection,etc. The old roms are the same qoutes over and over,pork store selection is alway the same

Okay. Looks like that was official stern code. I found it. Thanks!

#39 6 years ago

AFM: Super jackpot - by far my favorite one.

#40 6 years ago

Are there any other games like Whitewater and LOTR that just go absolutely crazy like with all the coils going off? That’s a pretty neat effect.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Are there any other games like Whitewater and LOTR that just go absolutely crazy like with all the coils going off? That’s a pretty neat effect.

Melt the witch.

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Melt the witch.

^^^^ - he means in Wizard of Oz

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from whisper:

Lord of the rings twin tower multiball super jackpots.

SUUUPPPEEERRR JACKPOT!!!! WHA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

The sole reason this game remains in my collection.

#44 6 years ago

I have to agree the Bride of Pinbot is the best. If you hit that Billion jackpot you’re winning. Nothing is more satisfying being way behind playing somebody and then hitting that shot. It will make your opponent cry.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Melt the witch.

Ah I forgot about that one. Zach and Greg’s Wizard modes gave me the idea for this thread. I really wished jackpots still meant something today like the sys 11 games did. I feel you should have to work through the game for the jackpot, not just hit a flashing shot.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Ah I forgot about that one. Zach and Greg’s Wizard modes gave me the idea for this thread. I really wished jackpots still meant something today like the sys 11 games did. I feel you should have to work through the game for the jackpot, not just hit a flashing shot.

Variety is good too. If my collection was full of whirlwinds where that damn jackpot is so effing hard to get, it would be very frustrating. Everything is lit for jackpots have their place too. But yeah, you get a sys 11 jackpot , you earned it.

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Variety is good too. If my collection was full of whirlwinds where that damn jackpot is so effing hard to get, it would be very frustrating. Everything is lit for jackpots have their place too. But yeah, you get a sys 11 jackpot , you earned it.

Agreed. It should be hard but definitely achievable on location if you are a decent player.

#48 6 years ago

Cheesy Game, but I like the Rollergames Jackpot because you get to listen to the cheesy "Kick Butt" music.

#49 6 years ago

MET Super F**king Jackpot

#50 6 years ago

I second the bells that go off on Taxi! The first time I hit it the whole family came down to the game room to see what all the racket was... they saw a very proud dad.

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-game-has-the-most-satisfying-jackpot?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.