(Topic ID: 233721)

Which game has been bitched about the MOST on Pinside?

By MK6PIN

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

BM66 has to be up their Mark, we both experinced that first hand.

But it’s great to see the perception has done a complete 180, so maybe BM66 is the most bitched about pin to most loved.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

Aren't there TWO forum topics complaining about one specific Baywatch machine?

Yeah that’s just bitching about a for sale thread and to be fair a lot of it’s fairly justified when you mention the words collectors condition, immaculate etc etc and the game doesn’t even have legs

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wow!!! I have no idea.....

I’m waiting for Vireland to show up in here, which ever game comes out on top of this prestigious thread Vic was probably the one leading the bitch band with his graphs

Come to think of it I actually missed his BM66 graphs

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Completely agree...I was around, and quite messy for awhile on here...If it wasn't for BM66, would have been my " vote" ( own and love that one too, btw)

I’m starting to realise your drawn to dramatic pins, WOZ, BM66, Alien even KISS has had its fair bit of heated drama.

Your love for this hobby it’s endless

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-game-has-been-bitched-about-the-most-on-pinside?tu=J85M and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.