(Topic ID: 57908)

Which game has a "scary" tree on the right side of the playfield??

By hollywood

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Sorry. A friend if mine remembers playing a game, with the above description, but I have no idea what he's talking about? He said the tree had eyes that light up and the tree twisted???

Any ideas?? Or is he just crazy??

#2 10 years ago

I have no idea either, but I'd love to find out!

--Luke

#3 10 years ago

Hmm, sounds like Zen pinball. Not a real machine.

#4 10 years ago

Right. Sorcerers Lair from pinball fx 2

#6 10 years ago

Also Zen Pinball's Nightmare Mansion

#7 10 years ago

I thought virtual pins too...but he insists it was played on a real table in a bar! I have no idea! Maybe he was dreaming!!

#8 10 years ago

Surf 'N Safari has trees in it.
    And the dino looks more like a tree
    I think he lights up to make a scary tree
    Long shot

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from hollywood:

I thought virtual pins too...but he insists it was played on a real table in a bar! I have no idea! Maybe he was dreaming!!

Maybe it was a woz and the trees are on the left? Eyes don't light up though.

#10 10 years ago

No it wasn't a WOZ....he said this game was at a Boston pizza in Windsor around a year ago. I think he may be full of it...maybe one to many Schooners!

#11 10 years ago

If such a game existed in the real world, I would probably have it.

My brother, to this day, still insists he used to play a pin themed after the monster truck Grave Digger as a kid. I keep telling him that no such game exists.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

If such a game existed in the real world, I would probably have it.

You and me both, Brian. It sounds pretty cool! My horror themed collection is all but gone now, but I LOVE that kind of stuff.

#13 10 years ago

Kona from Gilligan's Island? The trees rotate and his face lights up.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 10 years ago

The Tree people on Lord of the Rings ????

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-game-has-a-scary-tree-on-the-right-side/ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.