You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Fuses2 (resized).jpg
Fuses-b2 (resized).jpg
Fuses (resized).jpg
Fuses2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nibre.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Which fuse is which? Aces & Kings (Williams 1970). I can only spot 4 but there are supposed to be 5...

Fuses (resized).jpgFuses (resized).jpgFuses2 (resized).jpgFuses2 (resized).jpg
#5 4 years ago

I have been studying the schematics closely (the colors of the wires and where they are going) and believe that the five fuses ar matched according to the images below. Ok?

I didn't have a 1.6A fuse so I put a 2A fuse on position 5. Ok?

Fuse 5 is marked "slow-blow". Fuses 1-4 aren't marked anything. Does this mean that fuses 1-4 are suppoed to be fast?

Fuses-b2 (resized).jpgFuses-b2 (resized).jpgFuses2 (resized).jpgFuses2 (resized).jpg
#7 4 years ago

There was a 10A in that place (position 5) and I changed it to a 2A. I thought it would be better than keeping the 10A. I will try to find a 1.6A but it seems like an unusual value...

Thanks for the link but I couldn't find the answer there. I believe that F1 to F4 are fast (the schematics don't tell but since they don't say "slo-blo" like F5, I assume the fuses have to be fast).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 39.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nibre.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-fuse-is-which-aces-amp-kings?tu=nibre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.