(Topic ID: 284240)

Which edition of the PB re-release Alien are you ordering?

By ceterumnet

11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by c818919taylor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which edition are you getting?”

• SV - I've put my deposit down for a Standard Version 10 votes
    26%
  • LV - I've put my deposit (or just name on a list) for a Limited Version 7 votes
    18%
  • Both 2 votes
    5%
  • None - I'm gonna see if PB can deliver on the goods 20 votes
    51%

(39 votes)

#1 11 months ago

I'm curious how many folks are opting for the SV vs the LV...

#2 11 months ago

Deposit for SE but I’ll upgrade to LV once o see what’s included.

#3 11 months ago

Nothing till I see everything its working and there are games a plenty. When I can go to my local distributor and play one and they have it in stock I will buy but otherwise not one cent will transfer hands.

#4 11 months ago

I ordered the SE. I think I'll be way better off just installing the mods that I want after the fact rather than settling for whatever the LE has. I already know I want the yellow beacon topper, but anything additional, I'll add on later myself.

Can't wait!

#5 11 months ago

I asked Melissa on Friday if one could apply the deposit they already have on a standard to an LE once it is announced. Her email response was:

"No, we are not doing that

These are for the standard models only. I will refund if you would like, but we have no info in the le’s yet and do not even know how many we will be receiving so we cannot do this.

I know pinside is saying we will.

Let me know and I can refund you on this one…once the le’s become available, we will put them up for sale at that time.

Sincerely,

Melissa"

I left my deposit on the standard but I am in the 2nd qtr roll out so guess I'll have time to see what the LE is all about.

1 week later
#6 11 months ago

The playfield screen isnt worth $2,000. Probability dictates that will be only real difference between the two...

Added 11 months ago:

Maybe a third magnet? Otherwise, cosmetic.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside