3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pinless
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

If you enjoy playing the LE / Premium models, thats fine, but don't expect them to earn much more at all. Casuals don't care for the most part. I'd mostly argue against putting those models on location because it is highly likely they will break more often. Iron Maiden Premium in particular can be very fussy with the lift ramp and the captive ball lock mech.

Only 4 games will be tough to draw regular league nights. If you want pinheads to keep coming over and over, it is best to rotate a new game in every 3 months or so.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Niggle1981:

4 games is just my starting point. I plan on constantly buying more. I won't be doing any rotation unless something needs to be removed for a major repair. What is out and available will just slowly grow. My question is do the diehards and the tournament players demand a minimum trim level or will a diehard player be happy walking into a room of say 30 standard edition machines for example?

Yes absolutely. In general the diehard tournament players prefer the pro models anyway.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-edition-machine-on-location?tu=kermit24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.