Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by DRDAVE
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010391 (resized).JPG
    DSCN9829_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5267.JPG
    IMG_5268.JPG
    image-29_(resized).jpg
    image-2_(resized).jpg
    DSCF8994_(resized).JPG
    DSCF8982_(resized).JPG
    DSCF8984_(resized).JPG
    Screenshot_2016-02-03-00-19-06_(resized).png
    WYM_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jabbles180.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 8 years ago

Quicksilver is a sweet game.

I've never played a cheetah but the layout looks great.

Lightning is fun and challenging but good luck finding one with nice artwork.

Meteor set up correctly is great.

Iron maiden is a treat to play if you can find one.

Catacomb is fun during game play but the BG game kills it for me. Stops the game to much. It's beautiful and a fun shooter though.

Stars can be brutally simple.

Everyone wants a stargazer.

Viper is interesting with its turret gameplay. Jury is still out for me on this one.

Galaxy I'd decent. IT needs to be setup hard though. Think of it as a more new player friendly meteor.

#45 8 years ago

I too

Quoted from metallik:Did the same thing to mine, except I replaced the outlane posts with smaller Stern ones, left the rubber there but removed from the center minipost. It's real tough to roll it now... (I rolled it on my 2nd test game after shopping it before I made the changes).

I took the out lane posts out completely. Also took out the center post. But now I put the center post back unless I'm having a tournament at my place as it's just brutal without the outposts or the center post.

Great game.

1 week later
    #69 8 years ago

Well since this is like the dedicated early stern thread. By next week I should have funds for a couple of early sterns.

Looking for mainly:

Seawitch
    Stargazer
    Cheetah
    Quicksilver

Have :

Meteor
    Orbitor 1
    Lightning
    Split second

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jabbles180.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-early-stern-to-buy?tu=Jabbles180 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.