(Topic ID: 125970)

Which ColorDMD do you want? Poll included!

By Grinder901

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 470 posts
  • 200 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What game do you want ColorDMD to do?”

• Iron Man 81 votes
    8%
  • Avengers 21 votes
    2%
  • Twilight Zone 218 votes
    21%
  • Congo 53 votes
    5%
  • Baywatch 38 votes
    4%
  • Rocky and Bullwinkle 34 votes
    3%
  • Tron 141 votes
    13%
  • Star Trek 180 votes
    17%
  • Other 287 votes
    27%

(Multiple choice - 1053 votes by 908 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5036 (resized).PNG
Sigma Indy 500 (resized).png
Sigma Indy 500 (resized).png
Sigma Stern IJ (resized).png
WPT.png
7554485_tnghZ.jpeg
11866289_1115461121816185_1883762546531037749_n.jpg
Backtoschool.jpg
Terminator_2.jpg
clue_2.jpg
image.jpg
Borg.jpg
deadpool.gif
Olivia-Wilde-spray-this-2.gif
slide_5_colordmd.png
the-simpsons.jpg

There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.
#1 4 years ago

I did a search for ColorDMD and didn't see a thread where an actual poll was put out for Pinsiders to express their ColorDMD desires. If so, I apologize.

I have one in each of my pins, IM and Avengers LE Blue. So naturally I want both of them colorized. I was going to go with SmartDMD but the DIY aspect just isnt for me. I can install mods sure and maybe I could handle the other option but I think I'll be sticking with ColorDMD.

So ColorDMD is up to 21! Games. Pretty amazing and in a short timespan too but not fast enough for us, haha. Which game yet to be given the treatment do you want? I read a bunch on here and have a general idea of the pins asked for but if I forget yours, please use the Other option and put it in the thread. Voting for multiple pins is allowed because really, who can buy just one? Sucks I can't make the poll longer.

Thanks!

#3 4 years ago

There are a bunch of color dmd titles in the works now. They take about 100 hours to do a single game so there are always future titles in progress in the background. People will be happy with what is coming.

#5 4 years ago

Shit! How did I forget XMen? Damn! My bad.

#6 4 years ago

Xmen and TFTC

#7 4 years ago

my tops would have to be...

ST
TRON
IM

#8 4 years ago

tron
Tron
TRon
TROn
TRON !

#9 4 years ago

Star trek after metallica and AC/DC

#10 4 years ago

C'mon, how is Xmen not in the poll? Bogus.

#11 4 years ago

Baywatch.

1 - I don't own it.
2 - It would help with the Sega DMD issues.

#12 4 years ago

Xmen

#13 4 years ago

Spider-man!

#14 4 years ago

Since ColorDMD already announced TZ, Tron, and ST would be released in 2015, the poll should only reflect games that haven't been announced. No use telling ColorDMD "This is what we want," when they're already providing it.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Since ColorDMD already announced TZ, Tron, and ST would be released in 2015, the poll should only reflect games that haven't been announced. No use telling ColorDMD "This is what we want," when they're already providing it.

Yes, Xmen could have went in one of those spots. But I would expect no less from an Avengers owner (joke)

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Eh crap, good points. Clearly a half ass attempt by me here.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I did a search for ColorDMD and didn't see a thread where an actual poll was put out for Pinsiders to express their ColorDMD desires. If so, I apologize.
I have one in each of my pins, IM and Avengers LE Blue. So naturally I want both of them colorized. I was going to go with SmartDMD but the DIY aspect just isnt for me. I can install mods sure and maybe I could handle the other option but I think I'll be sticking with ColorDMD.
So ColorDMD is up to 21! Games. Pretty amazing and in a short timespan too but not fast enough for us, haha. Which game yet to be given the treatment do you want? I read a bunch on here and have a general idea of the pins asked for but if I forget yours, please use the Other option and put it in the thread. Voting for multiple pins is allowed because really, who can buy just one? Sucks I can't make the poll longer.
Thanks!

I started this thread 2 years ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vote-for-colordmd-titles

At that time, they were only doing WPC titles. Interesting that TZ still hasn't been done and was the top vote getter.

#18 4 years ago

I didn't go back two years but I'll go check your thread out now.

#19 4 years ago

I would need to spend some time playing my buddies simspons, but I would consider getting one for RBION if it was available.

#21 4 years ago

CV & yes I know there are fitting/size issues but that's the one I would want the most @ this point

#22 4 years ago

I am waiting for T2 and Stargate but I doubt they are on ColorDMD's to-do-list.

#23 4 years ago

Um, AC/DC and Metallica have been done.

#27 4 years ago

You can put one in now set for SIGMA code and upgrade the software when available.

#28 4 years ago

Spiderman!!!!

#29 4 years ago

I took out Walking Dead and put in Star Trek. Hindsight, I should have included Xmen, SM, TFTC and POTC. Poll shouldn't have to be capped at 9 entries.

#31 4 years ago

Have a Mod close this one and start a new thread... no worries.

#33 4 years ago

TFTC. Would be the most gruesome!

#34 4 years ago

Congo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35 4 years ago

Junkyard

#36 4 years ago

Just bought my ColorDMD for TZ, hoping it happens sometime soon.

#38 4 years ago

I only have a TZ on that list and not really excited for a color DMD for it. I have a feeling it won't work out well, but hopefully I'll be wrong.

#39 4 years ago

I'm wondering how hard it will be, and how good it will look, with all the converted video in Tron and Star Trek. Metallica looks awesome without the conversion stuff.

#42 4 years ago

The Getaway should be very nice

#43 4 years ago

AUSTIN POWERS. Yeah Baby Yeah!!

#44 4 years ago

Off the list TZ and Rocky/Bullwinkle.

#45 4 years ago

Not listed....Pinball Magic of course!!!

#46 4 years ago

Black Rose - I know...ColorDMD might not fit
Stargate - Can they do Gottlieb's?

--Luke

#48 4 years ago

shadow would be cool, walking dead , IM

#49 4 years ago

Judge Dredd! oops, wrong thread.

#50 4 years ago

Spiderman

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 234.99
$ 159.99
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside