Topic poll

“Which Color dmd for Afm”

• Lcd 27 votes
    82%
  • Led 6 votes
    18%

(33 votes)

#1 7 months ago

Can’t decide between Lcd or Led please post vids or pics please.
Harley D.

#2 7 months ago

I personally like the lcd version best. There are more customizable options. Some like the led because it’s more of a direct replacement. No matter which you choose, they both look nice.

Colordmd.com has more info

#3 7 months ago

I have several Lcd but im hoping to hear specifically from owners of Afm who put Led displays in, and how they liked them.

#4 7 months ago

LED came with my Tron, it was ugly. Replaced with LCD

#5 7 months ago

Any Afm owners with the Led that you could post vid?

#6 7 months ago

LCD set to DotsXL

#7 7 months ago

LCD. Have a longer life and less issues.

#8 7 months ago

Same thing as always it's up in the air which is better.
I feel like if you enjoy blinging games out and making them look like shit than the LED might be in your future.

#9 7 months ago

LCD gives you more options, while LED has a closer-to-factory look, and uses less power (I think). It's up to you what you want!

#10 7 months ago
Quoted from Maide:

LCD gives you more options, while LED has a closer-to-factory look, and uses less power (I think). It's up to you what you want!

They both use less power. 12v versus 5v are both way better than a high voltage section to light plasma.

I thought the Factory look it what we are getting away from

#11 7 months ago

I get the difference as far as Lcd vs Led, I was hoping to specifically compare them in an Afm. I personally think 90’s Williams look factory with Led, i just personally haven't seen one in Afm.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside