(Topic ID: 139519)

Which Capcom would you like at the next Allentown Show?

By SilverUnicorn

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rkahr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which Capcom to bring?”

• Breakshot 3 votes
    6%
  • Airborne 20 votes
    43%
  • Pinball Magic 24 votes
    51%
  • None of these - Bring your Black Knight 2000! 0 votes

(47 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF9536.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I have 3 Capcom machines and was considering bringing one to the next Allentown show (yeah, it's a while away, I know).

Would you like to see and play Breakshot, Airborne, or Pinball Magic?

Take the poll and decide what game I bring to the show*

Chris

*assuming nothing self destructs between now and the show

#2 8 years ago

Was hoping for kingpin, but I'd be happy with any as your games are always nice. Hope all is well with you!

#3 8 years ago

Bring pinball magic. The more people that play it and see how awesome it is, the more the price will rise and the better the game I can trade for if I ever get sick of mine (unlikely though!)

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from ShaunoftheDead:

Was hoping for Kingpin, but I'd be happy with any as your games are always nice. Hope all is well with you!

Well, if I had a Kingpin, I would be happy to bring it, but unfortunately I don't. Thanks for the compliment though!

Quoted from Haymaker:

Bring Pinball Magic. The more people that play it and see how awesome it is, the more the price will rise and the better the game I can trade for if I ever get sick of mine (unlikely though!)

Hahahaha, I know, right? I think it's a great deal at it's current price point.

Chris

#5 8 years ago

I probably won't go to Allentown but Airborne is a game I've never seen.

#6 8 years ago

Pinball Magic is in the lead, but there is MUCH time left! I will keep this poll until about a month before the show. That way I will have time to clean up the winning machine to bring

Thanks for the input!

Chris

#7 8 years ago

All three are great games but I voted for Pinball Magic.

#8 8 years ago

I'm bringing a Breakshot to York in a few weeks for the freeplay area. Always nice to see a Capcom to play.

#9 8 years ago

Not going, but airborne and pinball magic seem to be rare. I own pm so would say airborne.

#10 8 years ago

Wow, neck and neck!

Airborne has been thuroughly shopped out already, In case Pinball Magic wins, I better get started

DSCF9536.jpgDSCF9536.jpg

#11 8 years ago

Airborne for sure--you don't see it very often. And put it up FS so I can buy it.

#12 8 years ago

I voted pinball Magic bc I've never played it and hear good things about it. That and I was contemplating bringing my airborne to the show for free play.....we don't need two of them there. Do we

#13 8 years ago

If the voting is close, we may bring both I like when there are duplicates of machines., It lets you see each owner's individuality.

Chris

6 months later
#14 8 years ago

Well, bumping this up if anyone cares. Since it was a tie, and Pinball Magic is currently working (Airborne is not, sorry!) the Pinball Magic will be at the show and I will pray is holds up

Chris

#15 8 years ago

I'm gonna seek it out for a few games... skill shot through the hat is just one of many neat tricks that makes it too much fun for just one game.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
8,100 (OBO)
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-capcom-would-you-like-at-the-next-allentown-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.