Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pindigi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I have a Hi-Score Pool with a problematic ball shooter (the shooter on the rotating launcher). It does not always return to its rest position properly, causing the ball to sit too high and not trigger the magnetic switch. I'm looking to replace the sleeve but it seems to be a 'non-standard' sleeve. Can anyone tell me what sleeve it is and where I can get one? Is there anything else I should be looking at?

1 month later
#2 6 years ago

mhm - i start to repair a high score Pool -- i also dont understand the exact function from this magnetic Switch ...?
..use [email protected]

#3 6 years ago

which ball size .... 22mm ?

#4 6 years ago

needs 22mm Ball -- then Cleaning all --and a good Spring on the Plunger --that he always goes totally back --then it works perfect

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-auto-shooter-sleeve-on-hi-score-pool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.