(Topic ID: 218889)

Which 2 games would you put next to TWD?

By Palmer

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180421_152759 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1526096588794 (resized).jpg
Gotgle (resized).jpeg
20180607_003640 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180409_231250 (resized).jpg
1F744A5B-AB96-433B-9203-928253FB94B3 (resized).jpeg
20180519_220118 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180223_220207 (resized).jpg
20180416_102111 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

Star Wars for sure. I wasn’t a fan of this game like many others here on pinside but jumped in head first and got a pro the other week. Reason being, a lot of my pinball friends said I’d love it; and they weren’t wrong. The game delivers. It’s unorthodox ruleset with fun brutal flow has so many great ways to play the game. Don’t fall into the hate, Star Wars is the real deal for one more game and diversity.

As for the other game; I’d recommend a 3+ flipper game to go with your two 2 flipper games. Either IMDN or Dialed In get my votes. IMDN is outstanding especially at the pro price point; it delivers. Dialed In would be great as it has some nice flow and a lighter theme-feel that fits nicely and it feels more like a throw back to that 80s/90s generation Pinball. SM is also a good choice but I’d personally rather have IMDN or DI as they offer more with their modern day Rulesheets.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Star Wars for sure. I wasn’t a fan of this game like many others here on pinside but jumped in head first and got a pro the other week. Reason being, a lot of my pinball friends said I’d love it; and they weren’t wrong. The game delivers. It’s unorthodox ruleset with fun brutal flow has so many great ways to play the game. Don’t fall into the hate, Star Wars is the real deal for one more game and diversity.
As for the other game; I’d recommend a 3+ flipper game to go with your two 2 flipper games. Either IMDN or Dialed In get my votes. IMDN is outstanding especially at the pro price point; it delivers. Dialed In would be great as it has some nice flow and a lighter theme-feel that fits nicely and it feels more like a throw back to that 80s/90s generation Pinball. SM is also a good choice but I’d personally rather have IMDN or DI as they offer more with their modern day Rulesheets.

I didn’t see you had WOZ on your list; I’d go with that over DI. So TWD, SW, WOZ. 3 unique games all with fantastic last ability and one more game. Also, what about JJPOTC? I’d put that over WOZ. It’s going to be a killer game with tons of longevity for a small collection.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
6,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 49.99
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-2-games-would-you-put-next-to-twd?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.