Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tractordoc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#156 5 years ago

He could be out shopping for bargains at ALDIs.

I do hope Vid is just taking some time off.

There are other forums I have participated in that have had popular members reach their saturation point to where they have just had enough. That is the problem with knowing your sh!t -- everyone always wants to ask your opinion or pick your brain about something. I can understand how getting asked what wax to use on my playfield for the 10,000th time gets to be a burden and takes the fun out of a hobby you enjoy.

I've never met Vid in person (that I am aware of). I am a nobody to him but to his credit he has always replied to my posts in his guides or on the occasion I've sent him a PM. I definitely respect his expertise of pinball as well as the other areas of well rounded knowledge he would offer up. He either really does his homework before making a post or the guy is just damn intelligent in a lot of areas. I also get his sense of humor, the entertainment factor is one of the plusses of reading some of his posts. He can seamlessly combine something funny with something factual.

Sad to hear that others may have had negative experiences with him -- hopefully at some point those can be moved beyond or resolved.

If you are reading Vid I hope to see your presence again at some point. If the pinball has lost some of its shine though I get that and hope you continue to enjoy your guitars and music while grilling on your ALDIs big black egg.

#161 5 years ago

And since we are offering up ideas of what he looks like, here is mine.

thZ45ZDEP6 (resized).jpgthZ45ZDEP6 (resized).jpg
    #288 5 years ago

Blitz Wax is actually Vid's sweat in dried form.

#295 5 years ago

Vid was once summoned for jury duty and was offered complimentary valet parking.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tractordoc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900?tu=tractordoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.