Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindelapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#246 5 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

We loose Vid but get back shitposters from the Midwest. Proof that there is no god

Funny you are shit talking the midwesterners such as myself maybe you are unaware that vid allegedly lives in the midwest also. So I guess by your statement he also is a shitposter since midwesterners just don't quite have the eloquence of a coastal person.. Keep your jackass derogatory statements to yourself. Why don't you go stick your head back in the toilet where you can deposit your puke statements in peace. Obviously this so-called brilliance you achieve by living on the coast hasn't worn off on you.

#264 5 years ago

Vid is so scary he gives freddy krueger nightmares.

#285 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I'm calling BS. No one has ever seen him.

He is like austin powers, an international man of mystery.

1 week later
    #328 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Does this help?[quoted image]

Obviously we can tell he must have been bathing in saddle soap to get rid of that tough old leathery skin. I think he was trying to sell the silver surfer a box of old bally boards.

#334 4 years ago

Vid is so epic he once got into a staring contest with a man wih no eyelids and made him blink!

#354 4 years ago

So now we are up to 354 posts and is there anyone who has actually contacted vid? I mean does anybody have this guy's phone number and actually ask him if he just said F it I'm out or what the hell is really going on with him? There's a lot of people on here have I guarantee used one or more of the guides that he has posted. So I find it hard to believe that somebody doesn't have his phone number or actually is in contact with him to find out what is going on.

#359 4 years ago

Is it possible he is on location shooting the new Bond 25 movie? I mean after all vid1900 is an international Man of Mystery.

#379 4 years ago

I can't believe it took me this long to finally figure out where vid has been. All this time he has been writing his newest guide, "Vid's guide to effectively disappear from pinside completely" This will be his final contribution to the series!

#397 4 years ago

Vid always throws caution to the wind! Hell he intentionally eats a big lunch and then immediately goes swimming

#401 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

We have never seen Vid and Thanos in the same room...

Well 401 posts later apparently nobody has ever seen vid in any room and there are zero pictures to prove his existence at all. Maybe he took the blue pill and the rest of us are still trapped in the matrix.

#404 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

I cant find the link where a guy posted a thread asking for Vid's help to pick up women...and Vid responded with classic gold....

I think you need to start searching a little harder cause that sounds like the time when vid hosted the dating game. He'll be back in two and two.

#417 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I’ve been trying to buy some of Vid’s pins. Anybody know if he still recommends using PayPal for our transaction?

No he said to avoid paypal and only send cash but only with the money you won from the email alerting you that you won the Zimbabwe lottery.

8 months later
    #668 4 years ago
    Quoted from Eightball88:

Genuine question here.... what is he shilling?

You have got to be shilling me!

#675 4 years ago
    Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Republican or Democrat? Just curious.
    QSS

Vid doesn't succumb to political parties he has declared himself King Vid of all things pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindelapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900?tu=pindelapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.