Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#319 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tommy-dog:

The funny thing is that a lot of us have seen Vid. He was been to a lot of pinball shows like Expo, Kalamazoo, the Ohio show, etc. I know exactly what he looks like and his real name.
    I am start to question Cichlid's story now. If he already knows what he looks like, finding a picture of him is actually easy. Just look at prior pinball shows. I did find a picture of Vid but my gut said that I should not be helping this Cichlid person. Something just is not right.

Quoted from cichlid:

I can not find an actual picture clear picture of him.
    I have the neighbor's security cam video, but it's worthless other than seeing motion.
    I've looked through a few threads on the pinball shows, but he is scarce.

Does this help?

BA2D8354-CBC6-49B8-84BF-AD141EB3FB11 (resized).jpegBA2D8354-CBC6-49B8-84BF-AD141EB3FB11 (resized).jpeg
    #322 5 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

After all the posts in here I’m assuming Vid is the guy on the banner?

No he’s the third one. Everybody knows Vid can’t be seen in mirrors or pics.

#324 5 years ago

When Vid goes into a bar for the first time and asks about that sign saying - free beer tomorrow, they bring him a pitcher of his favorite beer on the house (and he didn’t even tell them which one it was)!

#327 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aniraf:

Why do we need a picture of Penn at a time like this?

That’s an old pic, barely recognizable. Vid had surgery to moisturize his leathery neck and now rocks a full head of ginger locks.

FCAEC8B6-4A5A-44F5-87E8-811AA5D3F7E1 (resized).jpegFCAEC8B6-4A5A-44F5-87E8-811AA5D3F7E1 (resized).jpeg
    #333 5 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have faith that one day, we'll turn around and vid will just show up again.[quoted image]

faith1 (resized).jpgfaith1 (resized).jpg

I'm sure Vid will be back one day.

hope2 (resized).jpghope2 (resized).jpg
    I do believe.

matrix4 (resized).jpgmatrix4 (resized).jpg

seen yesterday ???

Penn1 (resized).jpgPenn1 (resized).jpg
    #353 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

It’s amazing to me how much people change in the years after high school.

Some do, but others remain pretty much the same. Take Vid for instance, he’s always been a fun loving guy and it shows in his high school yearbook pic. Yep his young self was the triplet to old self and Penn.

74F139B6-DF89-428C-9233-F368E45D4D56 (resized).jpeg74F139B6-DF89-428C-9233-F368E45D4D56 (resized).jpeg
    #382 4 years ago

Maybe Vid forgot his password. That kind of stuff is happening to old people all the time, I am told

#414 4 years ago

I’ve been trying to buy some of Vid’s pins. Anybody know if he still recommends using PayPal for our transaction?

#461 4 years ago

Discovered recent recording of Vid in Sana'a Yemen Mo3een Discret neighborhood. Local badass and longtime carnut Lil Vroom Vroom, aka the short blond boy on right with posse of girls - challenged Vid to a drag race, whereby the winner gets control of streets and the loser packs up and goes elsewhere. A complaint was registered immediately after Vid crossed the finish line, claiming Vid had souped his mustang with NO2. That was overruled by the street judge and Vid was to be awarded the trophy. Unfortunately Vid kept on going and has not been seen from since and his absence allowed Lil Vroom Vroom to declare victory and earn himself a 9 pm curfew.

Vid1900_1.gifVid1900_1.gif

1 week later
    #488 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Don't Google the second one.
    LTG : )

Oktoberfest fans should be familiar with that one. Cough ...cough ... mustache girl.

Bring back the ass-grabbing monkey and unmask him ... we just may discover Vid that has been hiding in plain sight.

#499 4 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Vid doesn't have to wait for a full term or an election to become president if he wants it.

Vid is The Puppet Master. He tells presidents and dictators what to do.

#510 4 years ago

Vid launched himself into space and is in route to Mars in a one
    man rocket. The directive is to bring back all living creatures and
    avoid killing the drill, and the mission duration is set for twenty
    five years. Vid plans to drive around the planet in a rover with
    the windows down and radio blasting AC/DC at high volume. Expect
    peace on Earth for six more months, and then for greenies to start appearing in neighborhoods near you.

#519 4 years ago

Being one of it’s founders, Vid may have decided Pinside had peaked and sold his shares/ownership. vid1900 is now officially retired and living on the Rivera. Makes perfect sense why he hasn’t been hanging around here.

2 weeks later
    #538 4 years ago

While reading my morning epaper I briefly saw Vid. More specifically I discovered his identity and the reason we have not seen him lately .. we were looking for a man when we should have been looking for half man and half lion.

5FEC705E-AE0C-4370-AC10-D038F9D57ABF.gif5FEC705E-AE0C-4370-AC10-D038F9D57ABF.gif
    #540 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Be wary...it can be rough down in the basement.

Don’t go in the basement. You’ll get yourself killed.

5 months later
    #635 4 years ago

Vid is an intergalactic traveler who lives at home with his mother, on the seventh planet from the sun. If you think you’ve seen him in public, you haven’t, because he’s in Uranus. The hemorrhoids you thought you had .... aren’t.

2 months later
    #649 4 years ago
    Quoted from Eightball88:

Genuine question here.... what is he shilling?

I don’t know about Vid, but ...

Stanley sips seaweed slurpies on the South shore while simmering in the sun and shills silicon dioxide samples to seagulls on Sundays.

#660 4 years ago

I’ve always pictured Vid as LTG’s alter ego and a bad boy exterior. Gruff, moody, full of shit but willing to serve you some. Not afraid to piss into the wind.

1 month later
    #708 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

There is a new rumor about vid1900 and coronavirus...[quoted image]

co + (vid1900 / 100) is deadly. Cannot be seen or heard, yet has been amongst us for awhile - check. Scary Terry sums up vid1900 perfectly. “You can run but you can’t hide, bitches!”.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.