Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dblm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#211 5 years ago

Vid once had sex in an 18 wheeler. That truck now is Optimus Prime.

#226 5 years ago

We loose Vid but get back shitposters from the Midwest. Proof that there is no god

#251 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Funny you are shit talking the midwesterners such as myself maybe you are unaware that vid allegedly lives in the midwest also. So I guess by your statement he also is a shitposter since midwesterners just don't quite have the eloquence of a coastal person.. Keep your jackass derogatory statements to yourself. Why don't you go stick your head back in the toilet where you can deposit your puke statements in peace. Obviously this so-called brilliance you achieve by living on the coast hasn't worn off on you.

Wow. Not directed at you or Midwesterners in general. This was a nice way of saying “Gee, why did we loose such a valuable member such as Vid but get a variety of forum posters who cause trouble (who happen to be in the Midwest) that had been booted from pinside for a variety of lengths of time coming back” without naming names. I was perhaps too subtle or not direct enough. Sorry for offending you and others midwestern sensibilities.

#253 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Where someone lives has got nothing to do with the quality of their posts. With this comment you risk joining the group that you are unhappy with. Try to keep it fun and constructive. If you don't like seeing posts from someone in particular, block them from your.

See above post. I was ineloquent in my euphemism for referring to a few Pinsiders that are back from suspension by location as opposed to other descriptors or not at all. I have nothing against the Midwest (actually resided there for a few years) and don’t care where people live or the supposed pros or cons about those places. Again, I apologize for my clumsy attempt

#259 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

I am midwestern, could you please stop using such big words! JK

Deal! I was a jackass and clumsy with my words.

#269 5 years ago

Giraffes were created when Vid uppercutted a horse.

#272 5 years ago

I don’t see any Hulk Hogan dudes with leathery skin and bullet proof vests in that picture

1 week later
    #400 4 years ago

We have never seen Vid and Thanos in the same room...

#415 4 years ago

Maybe you need to say his name 3 times in a mirror

#421 4 years ago
    FE7C30A1-EC39-442D-9B5D-441502367D60 (resized).jpegFE7C30A1-EC39-442D-9B5D-441502367D60 (resized).jpeg
    #424 4 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

"Who is Vid1900?"

Is this the 21st century version of "Who is John Galt?"

4 months later
    #616 4 years ago

I hear Vid is having an open house today

3b3rcz (resized).jpg3b3rcz (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dblm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900?tu=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.