Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 4 years ago

So I think two people total on pinside have said they’ve met him — what does he look like? Ever since I read that thread about him being a giant leather-skinned dude I’ve had that picture in my head — really curious if that’s accurate.

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Honestly guys, I’m really a little taken aback so many of you thought that thread and the response thread were legit. Had we realized how many believed that story we would have been a bit more clear that it was meant to be humorous by those guys.
    Vid gave a realistic and serious response to the post which anchored it for some a bit I suppose but that entire incident did not really happen.

I was skeptical at the beginning but Vids response seemed legit so I’ve always thought some version of that story took place...

Now I’m back to ground zero on what he looks like lol, someone find that old pic of him!!

#155 4 years ago
    Quoted from cichlid:

I never heard about that one, but I've not been on Pinside in the last few months. He has done a bunch of playfields for people I know.
    He did a restoration and repopulation on a Whitewater playfield for me about 4 months before he went crazy.

The police did not think it was a "misunderstanding".
    Vid will look you in the eye and say "I'm wearing a beard because I was in a movie today", "I'm driving my cousin's $200,000 car because he wants me to keep it away from his crazy wife while he overseas." or "It's not a bulletproof vest, it's a bandage." and you want to believe it, but it can't be anything other than lies.

What are you talking about?? This is so odd, I’m totally lost. Police report ?! You invited the guy into your house and there was a clear mis understanding (why would vid knowingly slamyour son into the wall when he’s there helping you fix a machine?)

Besides all that, plenty of people have seen him or know him apparently but no one has said what he actually looks like other than the one account of ‘leathery and old’. This is bizarre - so much mystery.

What is vids history, where does all his pin knowledge come from? Apparently he’s a big Strat guitar player as well?

#202 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tommy-dog:

I just got a phone call from an Ohio collector. He spoke to Vid and everything is ok, he is alive and well in Ohio. He is just taking a break from Pinside and something called KLOV.

Did the collector say what vid looks like??

1 week later
    #425 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Is this the 21st century version of "Who is John Galt?"

Hmm sounds like some shirts need to be made for the next upcoming show..

#441 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

At least move it to Off Topic where it belongs for fuck sakes.

I’d actually argue it’s still pretty on topic.. pretty much all about vid, be it speculations or not.

Still holding out for that picture of vid that someone is hiding myself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900?tu=Mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.