Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    There are 746 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.
    #351 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Or maybe he's
    [quoted image]
    To build a new "Better" human race

Abducted by aliens? Maybe he is an alien and he's just been busy with some anal probing. Or just skip the alien part.

#352 4 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Abducted by aliens? Maybe he is an alien and he's just been busy with some anal probing. Or just skip the alien part.

Outted.

#353 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

It’s amazing to me how much people change in the years after high school.

Some do, but others remain pretty much the same. Take Vid for instance, he’s always been a fun loving guy and it shows in his high school yearbook pic. Yep his young self was the triplet to old self and Penn.

74F139B6-DF89-428C-9233-F368E45D4D56 (resized).jpeg74F139B6-DF89-428C-9233-F368E45D4D56 (resized).jpeg
    #354 4 years ago

So now we are up to 354 posts and is there anyone who has actually contacted vid? I mean does anybody have this guy's phone number and actually ask him if he just said F it I'm out or what the hell is really going on with him? There's a lot of people on here have I guarantee used one or more of the guides that he has posted. So I find it hard to believe that somebody doesn't have his phone number or actually is in contact with him to find out what is going on.

#355 4 years ago

https://i.imgflip.com/2zl3gp.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
    #356 4 years ago

I can neither confirm or deny that VID has not been on pinside. I can say he is alive and well.

#357 4 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

[quoted image]

That guy ever act up at shows since then?

#358 4 years ago

According to Pinside he still hasn’t been seen since March 11th. Maybe he’s undercover.

#359 4 years ago

Is it possible he is on location shooting the new Bond 25 movie? I mean after all vid1900 is an international Man of Mystery.

#360 4 years ago
    Quoted from eagle18:

According to Pinside he still hasn’t been seen since March 11th. Maybe he’s undercover.

Maybe he's on spring break!!

#361 4 years ago

Where ever he is, I hope he's okay. Good health and good spirits type stuff.

LTG : )

#362 4 years ago

This thread reminds me of this SNL skit, Vid is Bill Brasky and you are all talking about him

#363 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

So now we are up to 354 posts and is there anyone who has actually contacted vid? I mean does anybody have this guy's phone number and actually ask him if he just said F it I'm out or what the hell is really going on with him? There's a lot of people on here have I guarantee used one or more of the guides that he has posted. So I find it hard to believe that somebody doesn't have his phone number or actually is in contact with him to find out what is going on.

Eight Six seven five. 3 0 ninnneee....?

#364 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Eight Six seven five. 3 0 ninnneee....?

That's Jenny's number!! Vid's is blocked...

#365 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:So now we are up to 354 posts and is there anyone who has actually contacted vid? I mean does anybody have this guy's phone number and actually ask him if he just said F it I'm out or what the hell is really going on with him? There's a lot of people on here have I guarantee used one or more of the guides that he has posted. So I find it hard to believe that somebody doesn't have his phone number or actually is in contact with him to find out what is going on.

probably worth reading this post again - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/4#post-674061

hes probably just making things simple

#366 4 years ago

Honestly, I get it. Trolls are the worst, and they can have a horrible impact on your quality of life. I've seen it first hand.

Vid, if you're out there, hope you're hanging in there and not stressing.

#367 4 years ago
    2019042795134002 (resized).jpg2019042795134002 (resized).jpg
    #368 4 years ago

This is all research for vid, he’s going to come back in six months and write a “How to” thread for Having a second pinside account without being detected. While doing so he will reveal his second account is actually (****) and blow everyone’s minds.

#369 4 years ago

There has been a recent paradigm shift in the Pinside matrix while everyone was sleeping. I actually restored a playfield awhile back fueled by inspiration from Vids' Thread. His extensive knowledge has been captured with availability for future Generations, an invaluable asset.

Its human nature to wonder if we would be missed should a drop from sight event were to occur. 300-plus Posts are some vindication but miniscule compared to the number of future pinball machine owners who will benefit from your work.

#370 4 years ago

Maybe he couldn't take anymore of you guys using Novus 2 for a playfield wax ....

#371 4 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

300-plus Posts are some vindication but miniscule compared to the number of future pinball machine

Don't be too proud of this technological thread you have created. The ability to restore a playfield is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

-Vader

#372 4 years ago

Pretty suspicious if you ask me for a supposed expert to go to such lengths to not be identified. Plenty of other big names here who are not in hiding.

Playfield restoration thread is probably the biggest and most visited thread on pinside yet no one has ever seen or vouched for his work and there are a grand total 0 photos of finished product.

I don't have any beef with him I just never understood the "most interesting man" status around here.

#373 4 years ago
    Quoted from polyacanthus:

I don't have any beef with him I just never understood the "most interesting man" status around here.

I would suspect he drinks Dos Equis?

#374 4 years ago
    Quoted from polyacanthus:

He's entitled to be anon if he wants to be. It's actually pretty refreshing to know someone guards themselves on the internet. Given all the stupid "influencers" and social-online-butterflies; it's nice to see that someone actually values their real life.

#375 4 years ago

Maybe he's building an Ark
    Filled with pins, two of each?

#376 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Maybe he's building an Ark
    Filled with pins, two of each?

But how Will they reproduce, both papa and mama pinball got balls.

#377 4 years ago

He's busy producing "The Vid Files. "

#378 4 years ago
    Quoted from jsa:

Honestly, I get it. Trolls are the worst, and they can have a horrible impact on your quality of life. I've seen it first hand.
    Vid, if you're out there, hope you're hanging in there and not stressing.

Yeah, I have little sympathy for folks who allow internet posts to affect their quality of life.

Then again, I couldn’t pick out my neighbors of 17 years if they were in a police line up. So ignoring is kinda my specialty.

#379 4 years ago

I can't believe it took me this long to finally figure out where vid has been. All this time he has been writing his newest guide, "Vid's guide to effectively disappear from pinside completely" This will be his final contribution to the series!

#380 4 years ago

Dinosaurs are extinct, because Vid grew tired of their shit

#381 4 years ago

When Vid powers up any gaming console, he is immediately greeted by the game's ending credits

#382 4 years ago

Maybe Vid forgot his password. That kind of stuff is happening to old people all the time, I am told

#383 4 years ago

(EDIT/DELETE) - Sorry Mud.

#384 4 years ago

Calm down, Vid and O-din just went to Disneyland.

#385 4 years ago

hmm, who´s the guy behind this facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/pinballpaparazzi/

#386 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Maybe Vid forgot his password.

I don’t think so. Vid’s password is 12345. Yet it’s unbreakable.

#387 4 years ago

Blood in, blood out. Circle of life.

The end is important in all things.

#388 4 years ago

When we hit 400 posts, all is lost.
    Happy trails Vid!

#389 4 years ago

Vid is not hung like a horse, horses are hung like Vid...

#390 4 years ago
    Quoted from janus:

Vid is not hung like a horse, horses are hung like Vid...

How do you know?

#391 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

How do you know?

#392 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

How do you know?

It's common knowledge.

Vid has a penis like a Pringles can. When flaccid.

#393 4 years ago

Angered by the fact that Hurricane Katrina was not named Hurricane Vid, he went on a killing spree. It is been rumored that he mutilated 7 meterologists, 15 journalists, and 3 unrelated civilians. He was seen later on screaming "Who's a CAT 5 now bitch?!"

#394 4 years ago
    Quoted from janus:

Vid has a penis like a Pringles can.

Thats hilarious!

#395 4 years ago

Vid killed the radio star.

#396 4 years ago

Since the picture of the black hole popped up, Vid was gone
    maybe he thinks humanity isnt ready for such knowledge so he went to rearrange the universe?
    Or just hidding his place of origin?

190410090959-01-black-hole-event-horizon-telescope-exlarge-169 (resized).jpg190410090959-01-black-hole-event-horizon-telescope-exlarge-169 (resized).jpg

#397 4 years ago

Vid always throws caution to the wind! Hell he intentionally eats a big lunch and then immediately goes swimming

#398 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Vid always throws caution to the wind! Hell he intentionally eats a big lunch and then immediately goes swimming

Vid doesn't swim--the water carries him where he wants to go.

#399 4 years ago

Vid once ate a whole cake before anyone could tell him there was a stripper in it.

He once walked down Main Street with an erection......there were no survivors!

Aliens once tried to abduct Vid.....when they woke up three hours later, they had no memory of the incident, but their watches had stopped and their asses were extremely sore......

#400 4 years ago

We have never seen Vid and Thanos in the same room...

There are 746 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.