Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    There are 746 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 15.
    #301 5 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

“To win at Pinside is to lose at life”
    I’m a winner, baby![quoted image]

Right behind you...

#302 5 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Right behind you...

Yeah! We’re winning! Whoohoo!

I want to thank all the little people out there that made it possible.

And of course I have to thank the big guy...vid1900.

#303 5 years ago

I am much more concerned about the Pinsiders on this list than I am for Vid.

#304 5 years ago

And for me it’s the Pinsiders that aren’t there anymore, including Vid, that concerns me.

#305 5 years ago

Vid can streak so well he rolled over his own Pinside login streak ranking.

#306 5 years ago

Vino are you saying vid's a streaker? No doubt!

#307 5 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

vino are you saying vid's a streaker? No doubt!

Vid doesn't need cloths. The plants and trees move to cover him as he travels. When there are no plants, the shadows from day cover what's needed. At night, Vid doesn't bother.

#308 5 years ago

Night gathers, and now Vid’s watch begins...

Vid is busy. Winter is coming!

#309 5 years ago

The oceans are proof that Vid has cried at least once in his life.

#310 5 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Vid was once summoned for jury duty and was offered complimentary valet parking.

There's the Winner here folks!

#311 5 years ago

Vid just looks at the letter H and it fixes itself.

#312 5 years ago
    my-best-friends-sisters-boyfriends-brothersgirlfriend-heard-from-this-guy-5458793 (resized).pngmy-best-friends-sisters-boyfriends-brothersgirlfriend-heard-from-this-guy-5458793 (resized).png
    #313 5 years ago

vid please come back. I just changed my avatar to encourage him to returndownload (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#314 5 years ago

Maybe he's in a month long vacation in Shri Lanka.
    Seriously tho; I hope he's ok.

#315 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

vid please come back. I just changed my avatar to encourage him to return[quoted image]

2e84df3d264601961070173dadcbdffc (resized).jpg2e84df3d264601961070173dadcbdffc (resized).jpg
    #316 5 years ago

When Vid took pinball lessons, he got a free Coke (Coca Cola) and a Sandwich with Manchado de Jabugo and Pule cheese.

Hope he's well.

#317 5 years ago

From what multiple people have said above, sounds like he is well, just taking a break....I'm sure we will see more Vid as needed in the future

#318 5 years ago

Damn those Subpoenas!
    Finish up, Vid!

#319 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tommy-dog:

The funny thing is that a lot of us have seen Vid. He was been to a lot of pinball shows like Expo, Kalamazoo, the Ohio show, etc. I know exactly what he looks like and his real name.
    I am start to question Cichlid's story now. If he already knows what he looks like, finding a picture of him is actually easy. Just look at prior pinball shows. I did find a picture of Vid but my gut said that I should not be helping this Cichlid person. Something just is not right.

Quoted from cichlid:

I can not find an actual picture clear picture of him.
    I have the neighbor's security cam video, but it's worthless other than seeing motion.
    I've looked through a few threads on the pinball shows, but he is scarce.

Does this help?

BA2D8354-CBC6-49B8-84BF-AD141EB3FB11 (resized).jpegBA2D8354-CBC6-49B8-84BF-AD141EB3FB11 (resized).jpeg
    #320 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Does this help?[quoted image]

After all the posts in here I’m assuming Vid is the guy on the banner?

#321 5 years ago
    vid (resized).jpegvid (resized).jpeg
    #322 5 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

After all the posts in here I’m assuming Vid is the guy on the banner?

No he’s the third one. Everybody knows Vid can’t be seen in mirrors or pics.

#323 5 years ago
    20190425_194625.jpg20190425_194625.jpg
    #324 5 years ago

When Vid goes into a bar for the first time and asks about that sign saying - free beer tomorrow, they bring him a pitcher of his favorite beer on the house (and he didn’t even tell them which one it was)!

#325 4 years ago

Boo, you wrecked everything...

#326 4 years ago

Why do we need a picture of Penn at a time like this?

#327 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aniraf:

That’s an old pic, barely recognizable. Vid had surgery to moisturize his leathery neck and now rocks a full head of ginger locks.

FCAEC8B6-4A5A-44F5-87E8-811AA5D3F7E1 (resized).jpegFCAEC8B6-4A5A-44F5-87E8-811AA5D3F7E1 (resized).jpeg
    #328 4 years ago

Obviously we can tell he must have been bathing in saddle soap to get rid of that tough old leathery skin. I think he was trying to sell the silver surfer a box of old bally boards.

#329 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aniraf:

That's funny because when I saw this pic or one similar many years ago tied to Vid in a thread that Vid was actually participating in, I stated that he looked like Penn. He gave me a thumbs up. I just assumed at that point that it was in fact him. But on the other hand, I assumed that he was much older since he's talked about attending Zeppelin shows in the 70's, for example.

#330 4 years ago

I have faith that one day, we'll turn around and vid will just show up again.

bran-stark-waiting-for-an-old-friend (resized).jpgbran-stark-waiting-for-an-old-friend (resized).jpg
    #331 4 years ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

That's funny because when I saw this pic or one similar many years ago tied to Vid in a thread that Vid was actually participating in, I stated that he looked like Penn. He gave me a thumbs up. I just assumed at that point that it was in fact him. But on the other hand, I assumed that he was much older since he's talked about attending Zeppelin shows in the 70's, for example.

I heard that Vid was present when Jesus was born.

QSS

#332 4 years ago

That cannot be Vid. That's a picture of a man, a mere mortal. Vid is a legend, clearly.

#333 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have faith that one day, we'll turn around and vid will just show up again.[quoted image]

faith1 (resized).jpgfaith1 (resized).jpg

I'm sure Vid will be back one day.

hope2 (resized).jpghope2 (resized).jpg
    I do believe.

matrix4 (resized).jpgmatrix4 (resized).jpg

seen yesterday ???

Penn1 (resized).jpgPenn1 (resized).jpg
    #334 4 years ago

Vid is so epic he once got into a staring contest with a man wih no eyelids and made him blink!

#335 4 years ago

Vid's stupid dog scratched my Tesla.

#336 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tommy-dog:

The funny thing is that a lot of us have seen Vid. He was been to a lot of pinball shows like Expo, Kalamazoo, the Ohio show, etc.

vid (resized).jpgvid (resized).jpg

#337 4 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

[quoted image]

Wait a sec - i think i remember that pic, wasnt there another thread somewhere about that guy being a dick to some girls that were playing or something?

#338 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Wait a sec - i think i remember that pic, wasnt there another thread somewhere about that guy being a dick to some girls that were playing or something?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-know-this-jerk-at-expo

#339 4 years ago

I am making a post on the internet!

#341 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Ok, so is that really Vid?

No, it is not. Was a joke.

#342 4 years ago

Gotta watch out for that SirScott fella........i've had run-ins with him before

Hi Scott -

#343 4 years ago

And here, I thought you already had me on ignore.

#344 4 years ago

Vid is a Russian bot designed to spread misinformation about pinball repair and maintenance. I can’t believe you guys have all been waxing your playfields for all this time. The Russians are really laughing at us.

#345 4 years ago

Vid is in Northern Canada seeking old growth hard wood forests to cut down and bring us playfields with no dimpeling.

#346 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

Clear my upvote
    Vid is a Russian bot designed to spread misinformation about pinball repair and maintenance. I can’t believe you guys have all been waxing your playfields for all this time. The Russians are really laughing at us.

I always thought vid was a beta-terminator, sent back from the future as a test to see if the machines could do it. Instead of destroying us, he decided to fix pinball machines who he mistakenly thinks are his kind. You see his circuit boards were scrambled a bit...

#347 4 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

And here, I thought you already had me on ignore.

Lol...don't be silly! I thinks it cool 20 years after high school, where we didn't have a lot in common, to both end up...here!

#348 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Vid is in Northern Canada seeking old growth hard wood forests to cut down and bring us playfields with no dimpeling.

...as was foretold in the prophecies.

#349 4 years ago

Or maybe he's

have-you-ever-been-abducted-by-aliens-alien-blog-tellyour-27571489-1 (resized).pnghave-you-ever-been-abducted-by-aliens-alien-blog-tellyour-27571489-1 (resized).png

To build a new "Better" human race

#350 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Lol...don't be silly! I thinks it cool 20 years after high school, where we didn't have a lot in common, to both end up...here!

It’s amazing to me how much people change in the years after high school.

There are 746 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900/page/7?hl=jaydee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.