Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg

There are 746 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 15.
    #251 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Funny you are shit talking the midwesterners such as myself maybe you are unaware that vid allegedly lives in the midwest also. So I guess by your statement he also is a shitposter since midwesterners just don't quite have the eloquence of a coastal person.. Keep your jackass derogatory statements to yourself. Why don't you go stick your head back in the toilet where you can deposit your puke statements in peace. Obviously this so-called brilliance you achieve by living on the coast hasn't worn off on you.

Wow. Not directed at you or Midwesterners in general. This was a nice way of saying “Gee, why did we loose such a valuable member such as Vid but get a variety of forum posters who cause trouble (who happen to be in the Midwest) that had been booted from pinside for a variety of lengths of time coming back” without naming names. I was perhaps too subtle or not direct enough. Sorry for offending you and others midwestern sensibilities.

#252 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

We loose Vid but get back shitposters from the Midwest. Proof that there is no god

Where someone lives has got nothing to do with the quality of their posts. With this comment you risk joining the group that you are unhappy with. Try to keep it fun and constructive. If you don't like seeing posts from someone in particular, block them from your feed.

Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Funny you are shit talking the midwesterners such as myself maybe you are unaware that vid allegedly lives in the midwest also. So I guess by your statement he also is a shitposter since midwesterners just don't quite have the eloquence of a coastal person.. Keep your jackass derogatory statements to yourself. Why don't you go stick your head back in the toilet where you can deposit your puke statements in peace. Obviously this so-called brilliance you achieve by living on the coast hasn't worn off on you.

If you think someone is out of line, try reporting the post to the mods, blocking them, sending them a well thought out cool headed PM or all of the above. Angry rant responses only stoke bias and lead to more angry posts.

#253 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Where someone lives has got nothing to do with the quality of their posts. With this comment you risk joining the group that you are unhappy with. Try to keep it fun and constructive. If you don't like seeing posts from someone in particular, block them from your.

See above post. I was ineloquent in my euphemism for referring to a few Pinsiders that are back from suspension by location as opposed to other descriptors or not at all. I have nothing against the Midwest (actually resided there for a few years) and don’t care where people live or the supposed pros or cons about those places. Again, I apologize for my clumsy attempt

#254 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

If you think someone is out of line, try reporting the post to the mods, blocking them, sending them a well thought out cool headed PM or all of the above. Angry rant responses only stoke bias and lead to more angry posts.

Reported.

#255 4 years ago

We already have a Vids guide for asking for help.

Do we need one for having fun in a thread?

#256 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

We loose Vid but get back shitposters from the Midwest. Proof that there is no god

While I completely agree with the disappointing loss of quite a few good pinsiders as of late there was absolutely nothing subtle about that comment as there really was no other way to interpret it. Oh well. No harm, no foul.

#257 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I was ineloquent in my euphemism

I am midwestern, could you please stop using such big words! JK

#258 4 years ago

This is as much as I'll reveal, for fear of incurring his wrath when (not if) he returns.

vid1900.jpgvid1900.jpg

#259 4 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

I am midwestern, could you please stop using such big words! JK

Deal! I was a jackass and clumsy with my words.

#260 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

This is as much as I'll reveal, for fear of incurring his wrath when (not if) he returns.
    [quoted image]

Got to be the one with the tote bag!

#261 4 years ago

He once inhaled a seagull while water skiing.

#262 4 years ago

I heard he named his own legs. Right leg is Law, left leg is Order and what hangs in the middle is the Special Victims Unit.

#264 4 years ago

Vid is so scary he gives freddy krueger nightmares.

#265 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

[quoted image]

Grey hair and plaid jacket?

#266 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Vid is so scary he gives freddy krueger nightmares.

Vid1900...Gotlieb's working title for Freddy?....till they toned it down a bit....

#267 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

[quoted image]

I don't know about Vid, but I did find Waldo.

#268 4 years ago

Looking forward to.. VID's Guide on taking a break from Pinside.

#269 4 years ago

Giraffes were created when Vid uppercutted a horse.

#270 4 years ago

I Searched everywhere for his Picture and found it!

I confirmed it with the show picture above!

Vid revealed!!!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #271 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Grey hair and plaid jacket?

Nope.... try again.... You guys have been reverse "Catch a predator-ed" He is actually a child posing as an adult....
    vid (resized).PNGvid (resized).PNG

#272 4 years ago

I don’t see any Hulk Hogan dudes with leathery skin and bullet proof vests in that picture

#273 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I don’t see any Hulk Hogan dudes with leathery skin and bullet proof vests in that picture

Vid once body slammed Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant at the same time while arm wrestling Stallone.

#274 4 years ago

Found him!

Screenshot_20190417-163844_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190417-163844_Photos (resized).jpg
    #275 4 years ago

You are all wrong...he is actually Elvis.........

#276 4 years ago

Found him!

7D0A4AEC-E1B0-4FB7-98FA-8882ADBB9CD4 (resized).png7D0A4AEC-E1B0-4FB7-98FA-8882ADBB9CD4 (resized).png
    #277 4 years ago

Where's Vid?

david_vasquez_facebook-560x280 (resized).jpgdavid_vasquez_facebook-560x280 (resized).jpg
    #278 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Got to be the one with the tote bag!

He wishes.

#279 4 years ago

pinside vid (resized).jpgpinside vid (resized).jpg

#280 4 years ago

He had much more time to post when he was holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy. Now that he's in British custody, he doesn't have internet.

#281 4 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #282 4 years ago

Man, it's getting deep in here.

IMG_5140 (resized).JPGIMG_5140 (resized).JPG

#283 4 years ago

I'm calling BS. No one has ever seen him.

#284 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I bet no ones ever seen vid & Julian Assange in the same embassy.

#285 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

He is like austin powers, an international man of mystery.

#286 4 years ago

One of my cop friends pulled Vid over on his way out of the state......Vid let him go with a warning...………...

#287 4 years ago

This one time at Vid camp.....

#288 4 years ago

Blitz Wax is actually Vid's sweat in dried form.

#289 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I'll do you one better. Why is Vid1900?

Don't mess with The Tall Man

#290 4 years ago

Hahaha, that’s a good one @tractordoc
    I am sure Vid is getting some good laughs.

#291 4 years ago

Vid is not Politically Correct. He is just Correct. Always.

#292 4 years ago

When Vid commits to a dead flip, it has nothing to do with pinball. Get ready to dig a hole.

#293 4 years ago

Vid never claps his hands or snaps his fingers. Either one would be an extinction level event.

#294 4 years ago

If VID 1900 doesn’t come back do we need to have a Pinside funeral for him ?

29C2BA74-FA32-4FB1-8690-94A17035DF56 (resized).png29C2BA74-FA32-4FB1-8690-94A17035DF56 (resized).png
    #295 4 years ago

Vid was once summoned for jury duty and was offered complimentary valet parking.

#296 4 years ago

Vid1900 once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Vid re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees (hence, why he is so leathery).

An embarrassed NASA publicly claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

#297 4 years ago

When the boogeyman goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Vid............

#298 4 years ago

Vid once spawned a Pinside thread with 298 posts by being quiet for a few weeks.

#299 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

If you’ve never taken a Pinside break I recommend it. I don’t post as much these days, but I’m around. I took months off though, and it helped reframe my perspective on things. Forum culture is great, but it can get to be ... too much.
    I mostly write things and delete them without submitting these days.
    I hope vid is enjoying time away from pointless drama. Definitely one of my favorite posters.

I can’t break my streak now! And hell, the community tabs show you a list of folks who have been online every day consecutively for almost 4 years!

I’ve looked at other threads but to be honest I enjoy the Laissez-faire attitude here and use it on my own chats. Too much regulation and things start going the way of Tilt where the admin figuratively says “agree with me or perish”

When setting up a game, most people use either the knee-method or chair-method. Yet Vid only needs the stare-method, and the machine stands up out of fear.

#300 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

can’t break my streak now! And hell, the community tabs show you a list of folks who have been online every day consecutively for almost 4 years!

“To win at Pinside is to lose at life”

I’m a winner, baby!

Untitled-1 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpg
    There are 746 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900/page/6?hl=jtm3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.