Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 746 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B151F360-0BA5-4199-A0A0-62177FE095D4 (resized).png
    C547ADAC-A428-436F-A89E-DDCB5AD58932 (resized).jpeg
    never_argue_when_death_is_on_the_line.gif
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    odin (resized).jpg
    oogway (resized).jpg
    vid_virus (resized).png
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    deeptall.png
    7847E0D7-0A40-4D09-9246-4F52BF00D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    HESBACK!!.jpg
    20191031_110323 (resized).jpg
    20191031_110318 (resized).jpg
    vid1900 (resized).jpg
    There are 746 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 15.
    #201 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

He looks like he is about 9’ tall in that pic.

eV2j8Lk (resized).jpgeV2j8Lk (resized).jpg
    #202 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tommy-dog:

I just got a phone call from an Ohio collector. He spoke to Vid and everything is ok, he is alive and well in Ohio. He is just taking a break from Pinside and something called KLOV.

Did the collector say what vid looks like??

#203 5 years ago

Pretty new here, but Vid (unbeknownst to himself) did teach me of the merits of Flavacol and why it's imperative to proper popcorn production. For that, I am grateful. Perhaps IRL he's actually Willy Wonka and stuck in JJP's new machine in a Tron-like incarceration?

#204 5 years ago

He was tired of all the fooling around, and started digging on oak island himself
    By hand

Well see treasure in the next two days

#205 5 years ago

If you’ve never taken a Pinside break I recommend it. I don’t post as much these days, but I’m around. I took months off though, and it helped reframe my perspective on things. Forum culture is great, but it can get to be ... too much.

I mostly write things and delete them without submitting these days.

I hope vid is enjoying time away from pointless drama. Definitely one of my favorite posters.

#206 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I mostly write things and delete them without submitting these days.

This. Times 100. I write posts, I copy them to a note on my ipad and then just hit back button and go back to the forum. The actual content of my often volatile post is not published, and I bet this has had a lot to do with my up/down ratio recovering above 60%

#207 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

This. Times 100. I write posts, I copy them to a note on my ipad and then just hit back button and go back to the forum. The actual content of my often volatile post is not published, and I bet this has had a lot to do with my up/down ratio recovering above 60%

I'd publish self-nudes of me playing Gladiators if they'd allow it. I can resist anything but temptation.

#208 5 years ago

He´s having an arm wrestling challenge with Chuck Norris the last weeks.
    But he is busy repairing pinball machines with the other hand, so no time to post here. ..

#209 5 years ago

I heard he is practi-sing ,for the eurovision song contest ¿

#210 5 years ago

Vid once visited The Virgin Islands.

They are now called The Islands.

#211 5 years ago

Vid once had sex in an 18 wheeler. That truck now is Optimus Prime.

#212 5 years ago

Vid once guided a surgeon through open heart surgery, on himself.

#213 5 years ago

Vid has traveled through a wormhole using entangled black holes, equivalent to quantum teleportation.

#214 5 years ago

I heard Vid once ordered a Big Mac at a Burger King, and got one!

#215 5 years ago

If you put a record needle on his nipple, it plays "Pet Sounds".

#217 5 years ago

If you can see Vid, he can see you. If you can't see Vid, you may be only seconds away from death!

#218 5 years ago

Vid sleeps with a night light. Not because Vid is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Vid.

#219 5 years ago

Vid uses Ribbed Condoms inside out....so HE gets the Pleasure!

#220 5 years ago

Go fund me to bring Vid back maybe for you millennials

#221 5 years ago

Vid totally got huge balls of Steel!

#222 5 years ago

Vid once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 55 minutes having sex with his waitress.

#223 5 years ago

Vids probably just “pinballed”. It’s a condition grumpy old techs get from dealing with one too many “enthusiasts”. Basically “time to walk away or someone will get hurt”. Some recover. Some never come back.

#224 5 years ago

Where's Vid1900?
    ezgif-4-0fb13f352162.gifezgif-4-0fb13f352162.gif

#225 5 years ago

Vid's idea of a perfect night is to tweak his newest Stratocaster from Adorama using some Craftsman tools he got cheap on sale from Sears, then cook up a big slab of meat in his big egg, later settling down for some fun playing ArcadeUp with a single mom while enjoying his homemade popcorn with Flavacol.

#226 5 years ago

We loose Vid but get back shitposters from the Midwest. Proof that there is no god

#227 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

The knowledge that has left is what really is disappointing. Back in the RGP days if you had a technical problem you would get so much help and that is what kept me in the hobby. On Pinside when there is a technical post you normally see crickets in the response.

Totally agree. Back in the day the folks on RGP were awesome for technical help. Steve Kulpa did my board work and him and others would help via phone if needed. At the "Pinball Wizards Convention" (now Pinfest) we'd wear RGP lanyards to ID each other and say hello to each other. IMO Quench is the go to person on this site for Bally issues. And I would buy him beer or lunch at any event I attended.

#228 5 years ago

Vid can slam a revolving door...

#229 5 years ago

Vid once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

#230 5 years ago

Vid has counted to infinity. Twice

#231 5 years ago

Vid doesn't do push ups...he pushes the earth down.

#232 5 years ago

Vid once challenged Lance Armstrong to a "Who has more testicles" contest. Vid won by 5.

#233 5 years ago

The total number of deaths attributed to WWII is 52,199,262. Vid is two kills from breaking that record.

#234 5 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #235 5 years ago

Once a cobra bit Vid's leg, after five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died

#236 5 years ago

When Vid uses the toilet he doesn’t flush....

He scares the shit out of it!!

1BDE171C-C542-4211-8264-CBBA0DAFADA3 (resized).jpeg1BDE171C-C542-4211-8264-CBBA0DAFADA3 (resized).jpeg
    #237 5 years ago

Vid uses the Shroud of Turin as a golf towel and he uses a live rattlesnake as a condom.

#238 5 years ago

When Vid goes in the ocean, he doesn't get wet, the ocean gets Vid!

#239 5 years ago

Jesus can walk on water, but Vid can swim through land...

#240 5 years ago

Stop.

#241 5 years ago

When the boogieman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Vid...

#242 5 years ago

Stop worshipping his balls its Sack riligious.

#243 5 years ago

I heard that vid applies wax to the playfield with a bull whip, yet the job is always done perfectly.

#244 5 years ago

Recent quote from Vid's last stay in the Detroit jail....

“None of you seem to understand. I’m not locked in here with you… you’re locked in here with me!”

#245 5 years ago

I had an Earthshaker with a mountain of credit dots and issues....I called Vid for help.
    He said, "Turn your phone Video Chat on, and hold it over the game, and move it around"
    I did for about 3 minutes.....When I was done, all the errors were gone, and the game played perfectly!

VidPower!

#246 5 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

We loose Vid but get back shitposters from the Midwest. Proof that there is no god

Funny you are shit talking the midwesterners such as myself maybe you are unaware that vid allegedly lives in the midwest also. So I guess by your statement he also is a shitposter since midwesterners just don't quite have the eloquence of a coastal person.. Keep your jackass derogatory statements to yourself. Why don't you go stick your head back in the toilet where you can deposit your puke statements in peace. Obviously this so-called brilliance you achieve by living on the coast hasn't worn off on you.

#247 5 years ago

Saw this online previously...had like 10 different good ones. Couldn't resist posting at least one.

Angus-Scrimm (resized).jpgAngus-Scrimm (resized).jpg
    #248 5 years ago

Ok...a couple....who wants to play name your sphere (from phantasm archives blog site)...

733c6e7bb004593c2344ee3d80298ed0--tall-man-horror (resized).jpg733c6e7bb004593c2344ee3d80298ed0--tall-man-horror (resized).jpgkind (resized).jpgkind (resized).jpg
    #249 5 years ago

Vid doesn't churn milk into butter ... he just round house kicks the cow & the butter comes out

#250 5 years ago

Vid wasn't the boogeyman he was the one you sent to kill the boogeyman.

There are 746 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-vid1900/page/5?hl=tractordoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.