66 days ago

Topic Stats

• 548 posts
  • 185 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by janus
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 82 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190601_001127 (resized).jpg
    20190601_001023 (resized).jpg
    stepbros (resized).jpg
    5FEC705E-AE0C-4370-AC10-D038F9D57ABF.gif
    Untitled.jpg
    OH-MAN-I-JUST-SHOT-MARVIN-IN-THE-FACE_o_64198 (resized).jpg
    vid_time.png
    girl pinball smasher WANTED (resized).jpg
    17ED1923-C8ED-422E-BD83-BDEEB766AF26 (resized).jpeg
    daves not here (resized).png
    20120423_600 (resized).jpg
    Vid1900_1.gif
    5F999B5A-AF9B-49C6-8CE2-26CF224481F4 (resized).jpeg
    wheres-waldo (resized).jpg
    shelter-area-in-basement-sign-k-0236 (resized).png
    Pinside waits (resized).jpg

There are 548 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
    #201 63 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

He looks like he is about 9’ tall in that pic.

eV2j8Lk (resized).jpg
    #202 63 days ago
    Quoted from Tommy-dog:

I just got a phone call from an Ohio collector. He spoke to Vid and everything is ok, he is alive and well in Ohio. He is just taking a break from Pinside and something called KLOV.

Did the collector say what vid looks like??

#203 63 days ago

Pretty new here, but Vid (unbeknownst to himself) did teach me of the merits of Flavacol and why it's imperative to proper popcorn production. For that, I am grateful. Perhaps IRL he's actually Willy Wonka and stuck in JJP's new machine in a Tron-like incarceration?

#204 63 days ago

He was tired of all the fooling around, and started digging on oak island himself
    By hand

Well see treasure in the next two days

#205 63 days ago

If you’ve never taken a Pinside break I recommend it. I don’t post as much these days, but I’m around. I took months off though, and it helped reframe my perspective on things. Forum culture is great, but it can get to be ... too much.

I mostly write things and delete them without submitting these days.

I hope vid is enjoying time away from pointless drama. Definitely one of my favorite posters.

#206 63 days ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I mostly write things and delete them without submitting these days.

This. Times 100. I write posts, I copy them to a note on my ipad and then just hit back button and go back to the forum. The actual content of my often volatile post is not published, and I bet this has had a lot to do with my up/down ratio recovering above 60%

#207 63 days ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

This. Times 100. I write posts, I copy them to a note on my ipad and then just hit back button and go back to the forum. The actual content of my often volatile post is not published, and I bet this has had a lot to do with my up/down ratio recovering above 60%

I'd publish self-nudes of me playing Gladiators if they'd allow it. I can resist anything but temptation.

#208 63 days ago

He´s having an arm wrestling challenge with Chuck Norris the last weeks.
    But he is busy repairing pinball machines with the other hand, so no time to post here. ..

#209 63 days ago

I heard he is practi-sing ,for the eurovision song contest ¿

#210 63 days ago

Vid once visited The Virgin Islands.

They are now called The Islands.

#211 63 days ago

Vid once had sex in an 18 wheeler. That truck now is Optimus Prime.

#212 63 days ago

Vid once guided a surgeon through open heart surgery, on himself.

#213 63 days ago

Vid has traveled through a wormhole using entangled black holes, equivalent to quantum teleportation.

#214 63 days ago

I heard Vid once ordered a Big Mac at a Burger King, and got one!

#215 63 days ago

If you put a record needle on his nipple, it plays "Pet Sounds".

#217 63 days ago

If you can see Vid, he can see you. If you can't see Vid, you may be only seconds away from death!

#218 63 days ago

Vid sleeps with a night light. Not because Vid is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Vid.

#219 63 days ago

Vid uses Ribbed Condoms inside out....so HE gets the Pleasure!

#220 63 days ago

Go fund me to bring Vid back maybe for you millennials

#221 63 days ago

Vid totally got huge balls of Steel!

#222 63 days ago

Vid once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 55 minutes having sex with his waitress.

#223 63 days ago

Vids probably just “pinballed”. It’s a condition grumpy old techs get from dealing with one too many “enthusiasts”. Basically “time to walk away or someone will get hurt”. Some recover. Some never come back.

#224 63 days ago

Where's Vid1900?
    ezgif-4-0fb13f352162.gif

#225 63 days ago

Vid's idea of a perfect night is to tweak his newest Stratocaster from Adorama using some Craftsman tools he got cheap on sale from Sears, then cook up a big slab of meat in his big egg, later settling down for some fun playing ArcadeUp with a single mom while enjoying his homemade popcorn with Flavacol.

#226 63 days ago

We loose Vid but get back shitposters from the Midwest. Proof that there is no god

#227 63 days ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

The knowledge that has left is what really is disappointing. Back in the RGP days if you had a technical problem you would get so much help and that is what kept me in the hobby. On Pinside when there is a technical post you normally see crickets in the response.

Totally agree. Back in the day the folks on RGP were awesome for technical help. Steve Kulpa did my board work and him and others would help via phone if needed. At the "Pinball Wizards Convention" (now Pinfest) we'd wear RGP lanyards to ID each other and say hello to each other. IMO Quench is the go to person on this site for Bally issues. And I would buy him beer or lunch at any event I attended.

#228 63 days ago

Vid can slam a revolving door...

#229 63 days ago

Vid once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

#230 63 days ago

Vid has counted to infinity. Twice

#231 63 days ago

Vid doesn't do push ups...he pushes the earth down.

#232 63 days ago

Vid once challenged Lance Armstrong to a "Who has more testicles" contest. Vid won by 5.

#233 63 days ago

The total number of deaths attributed to WWII is 52,199,262. Vid is two kills from breaking that record.

#234 63 days ago
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #235 63 days ago

Once a cobra bit Vid's leg, after five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died

#236 63 days ago

When Vid uses the toilet he doesn’t flush....

He scares the shit out of it!!

1BDE171C-C542-4211-8264-CBBA0DAFADA3 (resized).jpeg
    #237 63 days ago

Vid uses the Shroud of Turin as a golf towel and he uses a live rattlesnake as a condom.

#238 63 days ago

When Vid goes in the ocean, he doesn't get wet, the ocean gets Vid!

#239 63 days ago

Jesus can walk on water, but Vid can swim through land...

#240 63 days ago

Stop.

#241 63 days ago

When the boogieman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Vid...

#242 62 days ago

Stop worshipping his balls its Sack riligious.

#243 62 days ago

I heard that vid applies wax to the playfield with a bull whip, yet the job is always done perfectly.

#244 62 days ago

Recent quote from Vid's last stay in the Detroit jail....

“None of you seem to understand. I’m not locked in here with you… you’re locked in here with me!”

#245 62 days ago

I had an Earthshaker with a mountain of credit dots and issues....I called Vid for help.
    He said, "Turn your phone Video Chat on, and hold it over the game, and move it around"
    I did for about 3 minutes.....When I was done, all the errors were gone, and the game played perfectly!

VidPower!

#246 62 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

We loose Vid but get back shitposters from the Midwest. Proof that there is no god

Funny you are shit talking the midwesterners such as myself maybe you are unaware that vid allegedly lives in the midwest also. So I guess by your statement he also is a shitposter since midwesterners just don't quite have the eloquence of a coastal person.. Keep your jackass derogatory statements to yourself. Why don't you go stick your head back in the toilet where you can deposit your puke statements in peace. Obviously this so-called brilliance you achieve by living on the coast hasn't worn off on you.

#247 62 days ago

Saw this online previously...had like 10 different good ones. Couldn't resist posting at least one.

Angus-Scrimm (resized).jpg
    #248 62 days ago

Ok...a couple....who wants to play name your sphere (from phantasm archives blog site)...

733c6e7bb004593c2344ee3d80298ed0--tall-man-horror (resized).jpgkind (resized).jpg
    #249 62 days ago

Vid doesn't churn milk into butter ... he just round house kicks the cow & the butter comes out

#250 62 days ago

Vid wasn't the boogeyman he was the one you sent to kill the boogeyman.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 149.00
    £ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.95
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 32.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 224.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 11.95
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 199.99
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 999.00
    There are 548 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside