• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kiss update (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
thank-you-stern_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Here's to hoping for continued updates and polishing on older and newer games in 2016.
My wish list:
Transformers - Few more bug fixes, would love to see somehow a small 2 ball multiball added to Decepticon side similar to Mudflap and Skids when on Autobots side.
X-men - Bug fixes and complete final Dark Phoenix mode
Iron Man - Tweak Do or Die rules to make them more achievable, add skill shot, possible final tweaks that could make a great game even better?
Star Trek - Final polish but believe there were still a few bugs to work out, I am happy with this one but more is always better.
AC/DC - Add forgotten cannon modes, strobe MB and few more tweaks to take it from best game ever to bestest game ever!(wishful thinking)
Game Of Thrones - I know a lot of people feel code is "near complete", I disagree wholeheartedly and hope there is much more added. Serious room for added dots and call outs hopefully for all of the modes. I for one still think this game needs more depth related to beating the houses. I kind of hope for a Star Trek like 2-3 deep progression on each house putting mini wizard and maybe a 2nd mini wizard in for completing levels with the houses. But mainly I think each house needs way more specific callouts tied to it. Right now Martell has the Dwarf speaking with each hit, why not have more like that on each other house. Greyjoy for example has absolutely nothing other than few dots with Theon(Reek), no callouts specific to him at all. Most other houses are the same. Change up and add callouts to each multiball. I hope in the end all items get addressed but if basic rules are set then I hope tons more tweaking to existing rules and tons of callouts and dots are still added to add to the overall awesomeness!

I don't see any of this happening. I dont even agree that the transformers and iron man changes would be desirable. On acdc you're assuming these were going to be modes and were forgotten. Probably not true. And as far as I know, those inserts do light.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.50
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-the-code-thank-you-stern?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.