Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

centerflank-solo-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-hole-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-adv-lamp-2 (resized).png
    centerflank-button-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-frozen-1 (resized).png
    cf shirt (resized).jpg
    darthvader-cigar-1 (resized).jpg
    11137741.gif
    IMG_0170 (resized).JPG
    sayanything (resized).jpg
    notcomingback (resized).jpeg
    flankster (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah I knew exactly what you were talking about .He never said he would give or sell you a pass to the after party . He said you should contact one of the guys that brings multiple games to mgc and ask them if you could help them load or unload their games in exchange for an afterparty pass . You did not contact anyone , you did not help anyone , you did not get your afterparty pass . Seems real simple to me, Centerflank gave you good advice on how you could get a pass to the afterparty that you wanted , you did not take his advice .Instead you got upset with him when he didn't just give you one for doing nothing . Next time someone gives you good advice take it and put fourth some effort to get what you desire .

10000% spot on. Can't believe this guy is still whining about it. Flanker is a good dude and was trying to help him out. Guy cried like a little ... and just wanted something for nothing. Pathetic that he is trying to twist it while flanker is not here to defend and tell the real story.

Good thing there are plenty of us that know the truth.

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Are you freaking kidding me?!
    You freely admit to deleting BoJo's post that was an explanation/comment from Centerflank as to why he left, saying that it was "unnecessary vulgar criticism" .....and then you proceed to post your own personal criticisms of Centerflank and accuse him of various actions, and make it sound like everything was his fault. And the Apron of Destiny? It was *his* FFS!
    What a crock.

Yup, and that itself is your answer why Flanker no longer hangs out here.

Gotta love when a post gets removed for being critical and then it is followed up with a critic.

*I am assuming the critique was from forceflow the 'user' and the removal was from forceflow the 'moderator'. My comment is only towards forceflow the user so please dont take it as moderator critque.

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

in memoriam...

I like the before shot that goes with that pic better.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-centerflank?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.