Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

centerflank-solo-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-hole-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-adv-lamp-2 (resized).png
    centerflank-button-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-frozen-1 (resized).png
    cf shirt (resized).jpg
    darthvader-cigar-1 (resized).jpg
    11137741.gif
    IMG_0170 (resized).JPG
    sayanything (resized).jpg
    notcomingback (resized).jpeg
    flankster (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago

Centerflank is fine , he helped me pick up my Rob Zombie last weekend from spooky , put up some decent scores on the game as well . Centerflank just prefers a "no holds barred" type of forum so he is done with pinside .

Quoted from lordloss:Lol, not from my experience

He gave you good advice to help you and you chose to ignore his advice and blame him when your issue wasn't resolved by him personaly . He tried to help you and you badmouth him for that . Why don't you just admit that you did not put fourth the effort to get what you desired ,instead of blaming others for your shortcomings .

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

I was just referring to him offering me a MGC pass, then him ignoring PM's, and all other ways to track him down at the event. Didn't seem like a great guy, I offered to pay for the pass and he refused before the event. So tell me more about how I was in the wrong. Why reach out and offer something, then be nowhere to found?

Yeah I knew exactly what you were talking about .He never said he would give or sell you a pass to the after party . He said you should contact one of the guys that brings multiple games to mgc and ask them if you could help them load or unload their games in exchange for an afterparty pass . You did not contact anyone , you did not help anyone , you did not get your afterparty pass . Seems real simple to me, Centerflank gave you good advice on how you could get a pass to the afterparty that you wanted , you did not take his advice .Instead you got upset with him when he didn't just give you one for doing nothing . Next time someone gives you good advice take it and put fourth some effort to get what you desire .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-centerflank?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.