Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

centerflank-solo-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-hole-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-adv-lamp-2 (resized).png
    centerflank-button-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-frozen-1 (resized).png
    cf shirt (resized).jpg
    darthvader-cigar-1 (resized).jpg
    11137741.gif
    IMG_0170 (resized).JPG
    sayanything (resized).jpg
    notcomingback (resized).jpeg
    flankster (resized).jpg

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago

Perfect avatar for that quote Cobray!

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Centerflank just prefers a "no holds barred" type of forum so he is done with pinside .

Sadly pinsides censored atmosphere has run off too many good people. Even now the forum isn't censored enough for a lot of folks.

#53 7 years ago

He still gets toasty at night and texts me pics of his pierced junk. Like a little smokie with brass ears

#54 7 years ago

He was kind enough to send me a plastic I needed for my BSD for free and even paid the postage. A VERY kind/generous gesture as he didn't know me at all. It is still very appreciated and in return I have paid it forward several times because it made such an impression on me.

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It was an unnecessary vulgar criticism basically equivalent to slamming a door. If you're inclined, you're free to link to the original quote.
    CF was quite belligerent on several occasions with the volunteer staff and various members. On top of that, I just got word recently that he set the Apron of Destiny on fire and destroyed it (the Tron apron that was being passed around the pinball community which everyone was adding their signatures to)
    He was an interesting fellow when he wasn't being plagued by personal problems of his own making. Hopefully he can (and maybe has?) turned things around.

Are you freaking kidding me?!

You freely admit to deleting BoJo's post that was an explanation/comment from Centerflank as to why he left, saying that it was "unnecessary vulgar criticism" .....and then you proceed to post your own personal criticisms of Centerflank and accuse him of various actions, and make it sound like everything was his fault. And the Apron of Destiny? It was *his* FFS!

What a crock.

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

You freely admit to deleting BoJo's post that was an explanation/comment from Centerflank as to why he left, saying that it was "unnecessary vulgar criticism" .....and then you proceed to post your own personal criticisms of Centerflank and accuse him of various actions, and make it sound like everything was his fault. And the Apron of Destiny? It was *his* FFS!
    What a crock.

Yup, and that itself is your answer why Flanker no longer hangs out here.

Gotta love when a post gets removed for being critical and then it is followed up with a critic.

*I am assuming the critique was from forceflow the 'user' and the removal was from forceflow the 'moderator'. My comment is only towards forceflow the user so please dont take it as moderator critque.

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

My comment is only towards forceflow the user so please dont take it as moderator critque.

BTW...he clarified his answer so please - no penalty box for Hilton.

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

What a crock.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Yup, and that itself is your answer why Flanker no longer hangs out here.
    Gotta love when a post gets removed for being critical and then it is followed up with a critic.
    *I am assuming the critique was from forceflow the 'user' and the removal was from forceflow the 'moderator'. My comment is only towards forceflow the user so please dont take it as moderator critque.

Quoted in case of original post deletion

#59 7 years ago

I was just cleaning out my inbox the other day and found a 9 message exchange that we had arguing the stupidest thing ever. We were clearly both drinking and in hindsight, it was both hilarious and strange. Never held a grudge though and always enjoyed his posts.

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Quoted from RobT:

A source of contention seems to be the vulgar post that was removed. Since the cat is out of the bag and it's derailing the conversation by leading folks to defend its absence thinking that it was a legitimate constructive criticism: Constructive criticism is fine--it helps everyone make improvements. This post was not that at all. It was originally reported by other members first before being reviewed by the moderators and then was deemed to be non-construtive and inappropriate since it was just a direct insult with no redeeming value.

If anyone is interested in knowing more, you are welcome to open a moderator feedback thread.

#61 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

then it is followed up with a critic.

CF was well liked by a number of members, and I found some of his posts funny too, but sometimes he just went a little too far.

His account is still open and he is welcome to return if he so chooses.

#62 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

got word recently that he set the Apron of Destiny on fire and destroyed it (the Tron apron that was being passed around the pinball community which everyone was adding their signatures to)

Really....

If that turns out to be true, I guess he can close his "No Douchebag Pinballers" facebook group since he will officially be a douche.

Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

CONFIRMED. Its toast.

Guess that says it all then.

#63 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Last I heard he was attending to other important business.

Very true. I hung out with him at Expo this year and he told me he left Encom and gave me his new card.
    IMG_0170 (resized).JPGIMG_0170 (resized).JPG

#64 7 years ago

I'm sorry to Mr. Flank is gone as well. I didn't always agree, but that is the spice of life.

#65 7 years ago

11137741.gif11137741.gif

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Really....
    If that turns out to be true, I guess he can close his "No Douchebag Pinballers" facebook group since he will officially be a douche.

darthvader-cigar-1 (resized).jpgdarthvader-cigar-1 (resized).jpg

#67 7 years ago

I heard from a reliable source that CF was abducted by aliens and got this new shirt to commemorate the occasion.

cf shirt (resized).jpgcf shirt (resized).jpg

#68 7 years ago

in memoriam...

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

in memoriam...

I like the before shot that goes with that pic better.

#71 7 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

in memoriam...

Completely makes sense now as to why it needed to be burned.

#72 7 years ago

yup

#73 7 years ago

centerflank-frozen-1 (resized).pngcenterflank-frozen-1 (resized).png

#74 7 years ago

centerflank-button-1 (resized).pngcenterflank-button-1 (resized).png

#75 7 years ago

centerflank-adv-lamp-2 (resized).pngcenterflank-adv-lamp-2 (resized).png

#76 7 years ago

centerflank-hole-1 (resized).pngcenterflank-hole-1 (resized).png

#77 7 years ago

centerflank-solo-1 (resized).pngcenterflank-solo-1 (resized).png

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-centerflank/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.