Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

centerflank-solo-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-hole-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-adv-lamp-2 (resized).png
    centerflank-button-1 (resized).png
    centerflank-frozen-1 (resized).png
    cf shirt (resized).jpg
    darthvader-cigar-1 (resized).jpg
    11137741.gif
    IMG_0170 (resized).JPG
    sayanything (resized).jpg
    notcomingback (resized).jpeg
    flankster (resized).jpg

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

I really miss his posts. Some of the most hilarious that I've read.

"Pro models - They're for the poor people"

Wally

#2 7 years ago

I was just thinking this myself. I drained a number of negative threads and Pinside seems to have become very boring lately. Is it because I drained those threads or are the more interesting folks just not posting as much or at all?

#3 7 years ago

Check the 4 horseman thread?

#4 7 years ago

I heard he's teamed up with some pinball podcast & driving a Hellcat

#5 7 years ago

The Don has called on him to serve his country

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

The Don has called on him to serve his country

CenterFlank is Ben C? Oh shi*! Didn't see that.

#7 7 years ago

I know he had it out with another pinsider in PM's. The pinsider he had it out with was KPG. Conversation got heated one person left, one stayed. Thats all i know

#8 7 years ago

Last I heard he was attending to other important business.

flankster (resized).jpgflankster (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I know he had it out with another pinsider in PM's. The pinsider he had it out with was KPG. Conversation got heated one person left, one stayed. Thats all i know

To bad if that's true. Flank was hilarious at times.

#10 7 years ago

I saw him go into Flynn's Arcade...he never came back out

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from kidchrisso:

I saw him go into Flynn's Arcade...he never came back out

He went into the Portal ....

rd

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

To bad if that's true. Flank was hilarious at times.

I live on the other side of town from him. I lost his phone number. Funny as heck and the nicest person you will meet. Always makes sure your glass is full. Lol

#13 7 years ago

I live on the other side of town from him. I lost his phone number. Funny as heck and the nicest person you will meet. Always makes sure your glass is full. Lol

Lol, not from my experience

#14 7 years ago

Anyone live close to Tronville?

#15 7 years ago

Yep, long story but let's just say I hope all is well at home and he's received some help and he's doing ok out there. Water under the bridge to me now though.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Lol, not from my experience

I heard you had it coming

#17 7 years ago

Centerflank is fine , he helped me pick up my Rob Zombie last weekend from spooky , put up some decent scores on the game as well . Centerflank just prefers a "no holds barred" type of forum so he is done with pinside .

Quoted from lordloss:Lol, not from my experience

He gave you good advice to help you and you chose to ignore his advice and blame him when your issue wasn't resolved by him personaly . He tried to help you and you badmouth him for that . Why don't you just admit that you did not put fourth the effort to get what you desired ,instead of blaming others for your shortcomings .

#18 7 years ago

I was just wondering about centerflank the other day...
    He is one of the few who could get me to laugh out loud at posts.
    It seems like every once in awhile, a guy can escape Pinside and get a real life. Maybe me someday!

Hope you are doing well centerflank.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Centerflank is fine , he helped me pick up my Rob Zombie last weekend from spooky , put up some decent scores on the game as well . Centerflank just prefers a "no holds barred" type of forum so he is done with pinside .

He gave you good advice to help you and you chose to ignore his advice and blame him when your issue wasn't resolved by him personaly . He tried to help you and you badmouth him for that . Why don't you just admit that you did not put fourth the effort to get what you desired ,instead of blaming others for your shortcomings .

I was just referring to him offering me a MGC pass, then him ignoring PM's, and all other ways to track him down at the event. Didn't seem like a great guy, I offered to pay for the pass and he refused before the event. So tell me more about how I was in the wrong. Why reach out and offer something, then be nowhere to found?

#20 7 years ago

He is alive and well.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

I was just referring to him offering me a MGC pass, then him ignoring PM's, and all other ways to track him down at the event. Didn't seem like a great guy, I offered to pay for the pass and he refused before the event. So tell me more about how I was in the wrong. Why reach out and offer something, then be nowhere to found?

Yeah I knew exactly what you were talking about .He never said he would give or sell you a pass to the after party . He said you should contact one of the guys that brings multiple games to mgc and ask them if you could help them load or unload their games in exchange for an afterparty pass . You did not contact anyone , you did not help anyone , you did not get your afterparty pass . Seems real simple to me, Centerflank gave you good advice on how you could get a pass to the afterparty that you wanted , you did not take his advice .Instead you got upset with him when he didn't just give you one for doing nothing . Next time someone gives you good advice take it and put fourth some effort to get what you desire .

#22 7 years ago

I heard his wife is looking for him too!

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah I knew exactly what you were talking about .He never said he would give or sell you a pass to the after party . He said you should contact one of the guys that brings multiple games to mgc and ask them if you could help them load or unload their games in exchange for an afterparty pass . You did not contact anyone , you did not help anyone , you did not get your afterparty pass . Seems real simple to me, Centerflank gave you good advice on how you could get a pass to the afterparty that you wanted , you did not take his advice .Instead you got upset with him when he didn't just give you one for doing nothing . Next time someone gives you good advice take it and put fourth some effort to get what you desire .

10000% spot on. Can't believe this guy is still whining about it. Flanker is a good dude and was trying to help him out. Guy cried like a little ... and just wanted something for nothing. Pathetic that he is trying to twist it while flanker is not here to defend and tell the real story.

Good thing there are plenty of us that know the truth.

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Last I heard he was attending to other important business.

ENCOW !

#25 7 years ago

Hmmm Whysnow is vouching for him? They are friends? My world is turning upside down.

He is one of the good guys in my book. O champion of might and right against the douchebags of this world. We'll get that arm wrestle one of these days....

#26 7 years ago

Corey is a good dude and he is missed on Pinside.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Centerflank just prefers a "no holds barred" type of forum so he is done with pinside .

Dang....I'm gonna miss the guy. Definitely one of my all time favorite Pinside posters.

#28 7 years ago

If anyone here sees Corey, please tell him that I said hi and wish him the best. I'll miss his humor.

Steve

#29 7 years ago

You guys are ruining it!! You're not supposed to say you just spoke to him and give real updates in the thread!! How can the legend grow!!

I heard flank broke a toe lifting a burning car off a little girl and her family on the side of the road by the Brat Stop. Saved their life and get this.....then bought them dinner at the Stop while waiting for a tow truck teaching the kids how to play AC/DC Pro Pinball by the slots. Damn hero in my book. Broken toe and all.

#30 7 years ago

He's not coming back

notcomingback (resized).jpegnotcomingback (resized).jpeg

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

You guys are ruining it!! You're not supposed to say you just spoke to him and give real updates in the thread!! How can the legend grow!!
    I heard flank broke a toe lifting a burning car off a little girl and her family on the side of the road by the Brat Stop. Saved their life and get this.....then bought them dinner at the Stop while waiting for a tow truck teaching the kids how to play AC/DC Pro Pinball by the slots. Damn hero in my book. Broken toe and all.

I believed you until I got to the part about the AC DC pro, it would have been a premium at least.

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I believed you until I got to the part about the AC DC pro, it would have been a premium at least.

Funny thing. That part is verifiably true! AC/DC pro was at the Brat Stop in the back near the bathrooms.

#34 7 years ago

This will do it...

sayanything (resized).jpgsayanything (resized).jpg

... or not

#35 7 years ago

This thread is a perfect example of why he left. I posted early saying why he left and it was a direct quote from him on another forum. My post is now gone and all I did was answer the OP's question. Unreal.

#36 7 years ago

In my opinion (and I hope it doesn't offend anyone), if someone else had left like that, Flank would have been the first one to call them a pussy. It's a shame we don't still have him here, because then he could call himself a pussy and get back to posting.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

This thread is a perfect example of why he left. I posted early saying why he left and it was a direct quote from him on another forum. My post is now gone and all I did was answer the OP's question. Unreal.

It was an unnecessary vulgar criticism basically equivalent to slamming a door. If you're inclined, you're free to link to the original quote.

CF was quite belligerent on several occasions with the volunteer staff and various members. On top of that, I just got word recently that he set the Apron of Destiny on fire and destroyed it (the Tron apron that was being passed around the pinball community which everyone was adding their signatures to)

He was an interesting fellow when he wasn't being plagued by personal problems of his own making. Hopefully he can (and maybe has?) turned things around.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It was an unnecessary vulgar criticism basically equivalent to slamming a door. If you're inclined, you're free to link to the original quote.
    CF was quite belligerent on several occasions with the volunteer staff and various members. On top of that, I just got word recently that he set the Apron of Destiny on fire and destroyed it (the Tron apron that was being passed around the pinball community which everyone was adding their signatures to)
    He was an interesting fellow when he wasn't being plagued by personal problems of his own making. Hopefully he can (and maybe has?) turned things around.

Some members think the pside mods suck and some don't. That is life.
    Are you really upset ab the AoD being melted into a ball by its owner?

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Are you really upset ab the AoD being melted into a ball by its owner?

More saddened by it than anything else. It was a fun thing to see get passed around the community and see it crossing entire continents, and then a little disappointing to hear how it met its end.

#41 7 years ago

Corey and his Wife are good people ( his kids seem cool too)... we have been pinbuds for sometime, and still communicate. I miss him desperately here on Pinside, as his humor always made me laugh, and his willingness to give advise and drag games around for no benefit of his own ( except to help the community) will always get a " thumbs up" from me.

I think public forums are prone to harshness, and sadly, Flank had his fill. At this point, he's not coming back, and I'm the last person to judge his decision. Simply miss him here, but wish him the best ( I still blame him for my excessive alcohol / pin binges on occasion....believe he would approve...)

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

More saddened by it than anything else. It was a fun thing to see get passed around the community and see it crossing entire continents, and then a little disappointing to hear how it met its end.

Are we sure it's gone? Seemed it reached out to me to help perform an exorcism on a problem pin last week...

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Are we sure it's gone? Seemed it reached out to me to help perform an exorcism on a problem pin last week...

Yup. Maybe it reached forth from the great beyond with its divine light and shined upon your machine, lol

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yup. Maybe it reached forth from the great beyond with its divine light and shined upon your machine, lol

I'll do what I can to get you some pics. LOL

#45 7 years ago

I'll do what I can to get you some pics. LOL

No, no!!!...won't be able to unsee it...let me keep my dream....

#46 7 years ago

Where's Centerflank?

Where's Kiss code?

At least we know where to find the cannabis club.

#47 7 years ago

CONFIRMED. Its toast.

#48 7 years ago

Given a proper warrior funeral

#49 7 years ago

He's not coming back

Correct. He's not coming back. The d-baggery got old for him. There's some dandy's here that will suck the life out of you.....

#50 7 years ago

Dudes that tell me they miss dudes are just a little "off" IMO.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.