You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

124FC8C4-F3EA-429A-B001-BED4AE63D050.gif
B_R pin etc 065 (resized).jpg
B_R pin etc 033 (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

Anybody know what happened to BR?He was on here all the time with videos and pins for sale with the Banker dude.

#2 1 year ago

He is still around. Recovering from a badly broken leg.

#3 1 year ago

Get well soon

#4 1 year ago

Tell him he can still hang out here with a bad wheel

#5 1 year ago

BR is in my pinside hall of fame. Nice to see the banker is still around as well.

#6 1 year ago

Best wishes and speedy recovery !

LTG : )

#7 1 year ago

the Banker gave me a call and said ,, "" Are Yr earZ burning " I said Why ? Pinside is asking Where U are .. ,,,,, I get Online Ever Now and Then .
I Had a Bad accident at work last Nov that broke my left leg bOnes all up ,Compound Fractures , screwed up my knee , knOcked me out N the process , now i have a Pain behind my left eYe .. I'm walking with a Kane and I'm Still N Pain something Fierce .. Doc should Cut me lOose sometime this year .. Workers Comp is Taking Care of me rite Now .. And Yes ,, I hired a Workers Comp Injury attorney .. I HOPE that All works out ,, Banker said he hOpes I get 1/2 a Mil ...

I have No Problem driving , so Last month a friend in Bristol , TN offered me a BR for a Killer LOW price .. no ErrOr's , no baTTeries and Never an Led installed . Hell Yes I did go get it .. BR was my 1st DMD pin and took my Stage name from it .. And a Big ShOut out to Romulusx for starting this Thread ..
I do have the Banker's Avengers HULK LE listed in the Market Place , 4-Sale or TRADE $ 6500 ... Ya'll B cOOl

B_R pin etc 033 (resized).jpegB_R pin etc 033 (resized).jpegB_R pin etc 065 (resized).jpgB_R pin etc 065 (resized).jpg

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

the Banker gave me a call and said ,, "" Are Yr earZ burning " I said Why ? Pinside is asking Where U are .. ,,,,, I get Online Ever Now and Then .
I Had a Bad accident at work last Nov that broke my left leg bOnes all up ,Compound Fractures , screwed up my knee , knOcked me out N the process , now i have a Pain behind my left eYe .. I'm walking with a Kane and I'm Still N Pain something Fierce .. Doc should Cut me lOose sometime this year .. Workers Comp is Taking Care of me rite Now .. And Yes ,, I hired a Workers Comp Injury attorney .. I HOPE that All works out ,, Banker said he hOpes I get 1/2 a Mil ...
I have No Problem driving , so Last month a friend in Bristol , TN offered me a BR for a Killer LOW price .. no ErrOr's , no baTTeries and Never an Led installed . Hell Yes I did go get it .. BR was my 1st DMD pin and took my Stage name from it .. And a Big ShOut out to Romulusx for starting this Thread ..
I do have the Banker's Avengers HULK LE listed in the Market Place , 4-Sale or TRADE $ 6500 ... Ya'll B cOOl
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

GOOD LORD! I’m happy you still have your leg! Wishing you a full recovery, buddy! That’s awful... glad you’re alive.

#9 1 year ago

Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery!

#10 1 year ago

Good to hear from you BR. That injury looks painfull as hell.

All the best.

#11 1 year ago

Shattered both my my shoulders and dislocated my shoulder blades years back ...
Since then little blood squimish...
Almost passed out when seeing the picture...
Best wishes and hopefully a complete recovery...
All the best .
Day at a time.

#12 1 year ago

Fak!
Feel better bro!

#13 1 year ago

Good to hear you are still vertical BR!

#14 1 year ago

Your friend in Bristol got any more games?

#15 1 year ago

Hope you get back to normal sooner then later! BLACK_ROSE

#16 1 year ago

honestly the leg looks fine, duct tape and whiskey fixes everything

#17 1 year ago

Dude !!!! Hope you heal fast brother !

#18 1 year ago

Question?

You've shattered your legs. You're sliced and diced. Your bleeding out, blood everywhere. What the first thing you do? If you said, get the cell phone out and take pics, you win! ONLY BR!!! Lol!

BR my brother, I know you're still around. I've watched a bunch of your game garage vids. Always awesome and always entertaining. I've commented some and thumbed up every one too.

Anyway, sorry that happened to you bro. I pray you heal up soon, heal up even better than before and are back doing everything you love, same as you use to do.

Good luck and God bless my brother.

#19 1 year ago

Get well man.

#20 1 year ago

Good to see you around BR! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

✌️

#21 1 year ago

Get well BR, you mangled that leg good! Crazy, saw you on the bash figured you were just slowing down on pinball not bustin limbs. Hang in there bro.

#22 1 year ago

Maybe it's just the picture but it looks like the fracture went into your ankle joint surface also. OUCH! Hope that it is healing well.

#23 1 year ago

BLACK_ROSE
Get better brother!
Strength and power to you.
30 Million!!!!!
124FC8C4-F3EA-429A-B001-BED4AE63D050.gif124FC8C4-F3EA-429A-B001-BED4AE63D050.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-black-rose?hl=aflacjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.