9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mman23
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I am in Indy all week and I can't find 1 place with more than 2 pins. What's up with that? Who's hiding them all?

1 week later
    #2 9 years ago

yup, last week I saw one beat to snot cue ball wizard at a really nasty little truckstop south of indy, this sux!
    I wish I'd taken photos of it, it'd been a real contender for the dog of the year award. a pizza and subs place has an out of order ripleys, its been out of order for months now just taking up space.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from thadawkins:

I am in Indy all week and I can't find 1 place with more than 2 pins. What's up with that? Who's hiding them all?

If you're still in Indy, take the 45-1 hr. drive up to Main Street Amusements in Lafayette. Well worth the drive and he currently has 35 pins on the floor.

#4 9 years ago

seems like there's plenty on craigslist. On location, that's another story.

#5 9 years ago

Not much decent or priced right on CL here!

#6 9 years ago

I believe Jimbo's BBQ in Pittsboro has six machines -- and some pretty darn good bbq.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wheres-all-the-pinball-in-indy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.