• Florida 10 votes
    5%
  • Become a distributor in Hawaii 24 votes
    13%
  • Colorado 25 votes
    14%

(182 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 75 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2019-09-30 17_19_42-predator movie - Saferbrowser Image Search Results - Internet Explorer (resized).png
1558114430499_charles-phoenix-kodachrome-collection-catalina-1957 (resized).jpg
589C3E95-17F9-4D29-B89D-32038B29DDED (resized).jpeg
F2A40978-6105-4FEB-8B45-013282D5FE56 (resized).jpeg
37E7BC48-366E-4C1D-B0E4-52849F3A5CA6 (resized).jpeg
8A3A6DC3-BFD3-4715-AC21-861D984DFE77 (resized).jpeg
blow (resized).jpg
cabana-12-ft-w-x-8-ft-d-wood-storage-shed (resized).jpg
a8e01feaa3014c2c6af870b2d620a6c3l-m0xd-w1020_h770_q80 (resized).jpg
ISivbp9jauftf61000000000 (resized).jpg
IMAG3378 (resized).jpg
New Zealand (resized).jpg
Hiils.pdf (PDF preview)
20190809_174424 (resized).jpg
20190809_171531 (resized).jpg
20190810_164154 (resized).jpg

There are 503 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.
#401 77 days ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Welcome to Baltimore, where you'll get shot just crossing the street. Stay far, far away from it. I hear Florida, Texas, and PA are nice.

Can confirm, girlfriend got yanked out of her car, assaulted and shot twice randomly in Baltimore as a public health worker.

#402 77 days ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Who shouldn't have guns?
A. law-abiding citizens
B. bad guys
C. police & armed forces

You really need to start this 100% utter horseshit in this thread? Christ man, go shoot your guns.

8B876299-4E4D-455F-A454-AFA55F7C4E3D (resized).jpeg
#403 77 days ago

I wouldn't let gun laws really determine were I live. But it is interesting to see the dramatic difference and fear people have of guns that did not grow up around them compared to people that did (not talking about growing up around gang bangers with guns). I have a safe full of guns, I like to hunt and fish and every once in a while shoot trap or skeet. I didn't buy most of them, most are gifts or willed to me. I was raised hunting and fishing and was taught gun safety early on and have had it reinforced my whole life. I do not carry though because I don't need a gun to feel safe and honestly having one in public is too much responsibility and risk that I would never feel comfortable with. We have a good friend from Australia that is super uncomfortable around all guns and is terrified of them but he lives a happy life in Dallas Texas with few issues.

Quoted from Wickerman2:

You really need to start this 100% utter horseshit in this thread? Christ man, go shoot your guns.[quoted image]

All data like this is skewed toward the purpose of the people that make it. The real question is what is the murder rate per 1 mil people in those countries. That will tell you a lot more if there is a murder problem in general. If someone wants to murder someone not having a gun will not stop them. You could argue it makes it harder and other people are less likely to get caught in the crossfire of a crazy person. No doubt the USA has a gun violence problem. I'm all for stricter laws on certain types of weapons or the ban of them entirely and would love for it to be much harder for anyone to buy a gun. Some of the idiots I know are certainly not responsible enough to be conceal carrying like they do. But that doesn't stop the problem that the USA has more guns then anywhere else and most are not registered or are no longer with the original owner. So we can't just put them all in a box. I could get by just fine with a Muzzleloader and a shotgun and still enjoy everything I like to do out doors but I know a lot of others that at least think they couldn't. And as long as it's their right I stay out of it.

#404 77 days ago
Quoted from jgentry:

All data like this is skewed toward the purpose of the people that make it. The real question is what is the murder rate per 1 mil people in those countries.

I own guns, safely locked in a safe. With that said, unfortunately, your argument doesn't hold water:

From the United Nations reports:

US 53 murders per million

The next closest from the list, Canada at 18 per million. The rest, are down in the 10 to 5 range.

#405 77 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I own guns, safely locked in a safe. With that said, unfortunately, your argument doesn't hold water:
From the United Nations reports:
US 53 murders per million
The next closest from the list, Canada at 18 per million. The rest, are down in the 10 to 5 range.

Wasn't really an argument, it was more of a question. Thanks for the info.

#406 77 days ago
Quoted from jgentry:

it is interesting to see the dramatic difference and fear people have of guns that did not grow up around them

Excluding those who hunt, an argument can be made that fear is what motivates a person to own a handgun.

#407 77 days ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Welcome to Baltimore, where you'll get shot just crossing the street. Stay far, far away from it. I hear Florida, Texas, and PA are nice.

And all three are/were red states.

#408 77 days ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I wouldn't let gun laws really determine were I live. But it is interesting to see the dramatic difference and fear people have of guns that did not grow up around them compared to people that did (not talking about growing up around gang bangers with guns). I have a safe full of guns, I like to hunt and fish and every once in a while shoot trap or skeet. I didn't buy most of them, most are gifts or willed to me. I was raised hunting and fishing and was taught gun safety early on and have had it reinforced my whole life. I do not carry though because I don't need a gun to feel safe and honestly having one in public is too much responsibility and risk that I would never feel comfortable with. We have a good friend from Australia that is super uncomfortable around all guns and is terrified of them but he lives a happy life in Dallas Texas with few issues.

Nor would I per say but... I also grew up around guns, learned to shoot a very young age and now... I cringe when I see my family teaching their children how to shoot and while I am a gun owner, I have absolutely zero issues with the repeal of the 2A and gun ownership transitioning from a right to a privilege...

Point here is, people change, opinions change... It's like when the internet mob goes after 20 somethings for things they posted on Twitter at 16... Really people...??? REALLY??? You've NEVER changed your opinion or view of the world...???

Jeff

#409 77 days ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

"Sane guns laws"
Meaning, there are none?
If so, great!

Yes, no gun laws would be best but our recently elected governor is not as freedom oriented as his predecessors.

I wrote about five different cities I had lived in and you focused on three words. Those three words may not be important to you but they are to me as well as many others who are fleeing CA for greener pastures which is why I thought it relevant. I don't want to get into a gun control debate, you can always try Democratic Underground (for an echo chamber) or AR15.com (for well researched opinions different than yours) if you'd like to discuss guns.

Back on topic, I wish I had moved out of CA when my children were young so we could have been established in an area where they might have stayed. The main economic problem with CA is that there are two extremes; places that are affordable with few jobs (Central Valley) and places that are incredibly expensive but with good paying jobs (Bay Area, LA). The house in San Jose that I grew up in (60 years old, 1,500 square feet, ok neighborhood) just sold for $1.5 million. Even in the tech industry, the kind of salaries needed to afford that are rare and would require two highly compensated people to afford it. Of course people just spend half their income on their housing or live in hovels but what kind of life is that? Average income people end up living in lower cost areas (like Modesto) and commuting into the areas with lots of jobs (like the Bay Area). Spending several hours per day commuting is common in CA. I sure hope my sons end up in some place where they have opportunities and I can afford to retire to.

#410 77 days ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

Yes, no gun laws would be best but our recently elected governor is not as freedom oriented as his predecessors.
I wrote about five different cities I had lived in and you focused on three words. Those three words may not be important to you but they are to me as well as many others who are fleeing CA for greener pastures which is why I thought it relevant. I don't want to get into a gun control debate, you can always try Democratic Underground (for an echo chamber) or AR15.com (for well researched opinions different than yours) if you'd like to discuss guns.
Back on topic, I wish I had moved out of CA when my children were young so we could have been established in an area where they might have stayed. The main economic problem with CA is that there are two extremes; places that are affordable with few jobs (Central Valley) and places that are incredibly expensive but with good paying jobs (Bay Area, LA). The house in San Jose that I grew up in (60 years old, 1,500 square feet, ok neighborhood) just sold for $1.5 million. Even in the tech industry, the kind of salaries needed to afford that are rare and would require two highly compensated people to afford it. Of course people just spend half their income on their housing or live in hovels but what kind of life is that? Average income people end up living in lower cost areas (like Modesto) and commuting into the areas with lots of jobs (like the Bay Area). Spending several hours per day commuting is common in CA. I sure hope my sons end up in some place where they have opportunities and I can afford to retire to.

Theres a lot of truth in your comments. I've lived in the inner bay area my entire life....I've been fortunate to be in a position to live in a really nice area, with great schools, but worry that theres little chance my kids could have the lifestyle they deserve in the Bay Area....Once they graduate we'll probably sell out and move out of state, but the problem is its either too hot (i.e. Arizona summers) or way too cold in the Winters (basically every where else)...hopefully we can afford two places to retire.

#411 77 days ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

I grew up in San Jose, Ca (and still have family there), lived in Sacramento, CA for a few years while active duty in the USAF, lived in a suburb of Dayton, OH after graduating from college, lived and raised my family in Modesto, Ca, and am currently living in Reno, NV.
There's not enough money in the world to get me to move back to San Jose. Even if you can afford it, it is still ridiculously crowded with constant traffic.
Sacramento wasn't bad when I lived there but it was a lot smaller back then. Although hot in the summer, it is pleasant the rest of the year. There are plenty of job opportunities and the cost of housing is much lower than the bay area.
The most important thing I learned living in Dayton was that plenty of people live full and complete lives even though they can't surf and ski in the same day. It was definitely not an exciting town with lots of wealthy people and great weather like San Jose but I still liked it.
I had moved back to San Jose when I was offered a job in Modesto. I jumped at it and, like Dayton, was able to live a full and complete life in spite of it being a cow town in the Central Valley.
We ended up in Reno when we followed our oldest son who went to UNR. We love it here but ultimately will probably end up wherever our children land. Reno is a small city so there is little traffic. Because it is the gateway to the Lake Tahoe area and a gaming town, there are a lot more entertainment options than you would expect for a city of its' size. Being close to Lake Tahoe, there's world class skiing, lots of water sports, hiking and mt bike trails, camping, etc; definitely an outdoor paradise. The biggest downside to Reno is there just aren't that many jobs. Pinball wise, we only have one significant arcade (Press Start) although we're about 2 hours from Sacramento (in good weather!). No state income tax, sane gun laws (for a little longer), and more freedom oriented citizens are just bonuses.

Reno FTW. My son lives there now and is in the gaming industry. Here's a pic of my late Dad when he & I first visited Reno in 1989. Then my son, standing in the same spot earlier this year when we went for him to find a place to live, get his gaming license and start his on-boarding.

May1989 (resized).jpgMarch 2019 (resized).jpg1989b (resized).jpg
#412 77 days ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Reno FTW. My son lives there now and is in the gaming industry. Here's a pic of my late Dad when he & I first visited Reno in 1989. Then my son, standing in the same spot earlier this year when we went for him to find a place to live, get his gaming license and start his on-boarding.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Audi 5000 G

Dope!

#413 77 days ago

Actually a 5000CS Turbo quattro. I sure miss that car. Bought it new in October,1987 (the day the stock market crashed) and donated it to Charity Motors in December 2005. It had 286,000 miles on the clock. I drove it to donate. It was no longer fun to own as something broke every week.

#414 77 days ago
Quoted from MrBally:

October,1987 (the day the stock market crashed)

Off topic but I remember that day well, I was hit head on by a impaired driver driving on the wrong side of the road. I was messed up for a while.

#415 77 days ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Reno FTW. My son lives there now and is in the gaming industry. Here's a pic of my late Dad when he & I first visited Reno in 1989. Then my son, standing in the same spot earlier this year when we went for him to find a place to live, get his gaming license and start his on-boarding.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

We really like it, I hope your son does as well. Having a good job is a key to happiness anywhere.

The GSR is a nice property. During Hot August Nights, they have a huge car show and are the host for the free concert.

Speaking of Hot August Nights, that's another great thing about Reno; lots of big festivals. It seems like every other weekend, Virginia Street is closed for a party. This weekend is Street Vibrations and two weeks ago was the air races. There's so much to do.

#416 76 days ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

We really like it, I hope your son does as well. Having a good job is a key to happiness anywhere.
The GSR is a nice property. During Hot August Nights, they have a huge car show and are the host for the free concert.
Speaking of Hot August Nights, that's another great thing about Reno; lots of big festivals. It seems like every other weekend, Virginia Street is closed for a party. This weekend is Street Vibrations and two weeks ago was the air races. There's so much to do.

I came in for Hot August Nights. Had a blast all over town especially at Atlantis & GSR.

When Msbally & I were in Reno this past May helping our son with his move; we stayed at GSR. The "Furrie" convention was taking place. She was not amused and it gave her the creeps. She doesn't want to stay there again. We used to stay there back when it was Bally's and loved it.

20190810_164154 (resized).jpg20190809_171531 (resized).jpg20190809_174424 (resized).jpg

#417 76 days ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

Reno added to poll

**or not, seems like I can’t edit the poll

#418 76 days ago
Quoted from Methos:

And all three are/were red states.

This is always a plus. Any blue state get ready to get taxed for the dumbest of shit. We had a rain tax here in Baltimore for the longest time, it was so stupid. Luckily it's gone now, but everything's going up here, and it sucks. Thanks Dumbocrats.

#419 76 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Theres a lot of truth in your comments. I've lived in the inner bay area my entire life....I've been fortunate to be in a position to live in a really nice area, with great schools, but worry that theres little chance my kids could have the lifestyle they deserve in the Bay Area....Once they graduate we'll probably sell out and move out of state, but the problem is its either too hot (i.e. Arizona summers) or way too cold in the Winters (basically every where else)...hopefully we can afford two places to retire.

I've never been to the Bay area, but those that I know that liked it. Why are you concerned that your kids won't experience the same there anymore?

#420 76 days ago

Why isn't "Your Mom's basement" an option?

#421 76 days ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Poll off the top of my head is up
I can add more choices later

No Pacific NW option?!

Then you need to add "None of the above." as a choice.

#422 76 days ago
Quoted from Methos:

I've never been to the Bay area, but those that I know that liked it. Why are you concerned that your kids won't experience the same there anymore?

Cost of living!!! You better make 300k+++ and have some help to be able to buy a house and it is just getting worse.

My house is probably 1.5 and we were looking to upgrade. 2 million for fixer uppers.

Just straight nasty!

Don’t know how kids out of college or young families can ever afford that without major help!

#423 76 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Cost of living!!! You better make 300k+++ and have some help to be able to buy a house and it is just getting worse.
My house is probably 1.5 and we were looking to upgrade. 2 million for fixer uppers.
Just straight nasty!
Don’t know how kids out of college or young families can ever afford that without major help!

^^^^ This exactly ^^^^ Home prices are skyrocket expensive in the Bay Area. Had I not bought my house back in 1990, I would never be able to
afford the 2 million + price tag my home is worth now. Most newer residents in our neighborhood live with older Family members. Both parents work
in high tech while the grandparents take care of their siblings.

#424 76 days ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

^^^^ . Both parents work
in high tech while the grandparents take care of their siblings.

That doesn't sound like living to me.

#425 76 days ago
Quoted from MrBally:

It’s really mind blowing...a little cracker box that would be $50k in Michigan can be 2m out here

#426 76 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Just straight nasty!

Still plenty of houses in the East Bay for $600k-$800k. Condos <$500k. Depends on the city. Still not cheap. SF, Silicon Valley, fuggetaboudit!

#427 76 days ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I agree! I certainly would not be living here if I had those constraints... Not worth it!!

It’s really mind blowing...a little cracker box that would be $50k in Michigan can be 2m out here

Totally mind blowing when you compare real estate in Silicon Valley to most anywhere in the US. Yes, a 1600 ft ranch home, 1/4 acre lot with a pretty
nice view. Although expensive at $350K back in 1990, the current price tag almost 30 years later will help nicely when we retire and move elsewhere in
a couple of years!!

Hiils.pdf
#428 76 days ago

Still plenty of houses in the East Bay for $600k-$800k. Condos &lt;$500k. Depends on the city. Still not cheap. SF, Silicon Valley, fuggetaboudit!

I am saying the odds of my children have the same/better life in the bay without significant financial help would be nearly impossible. It would be very difficult to do better than the previous generation which I believe is the hope for most parents for their children.

#429 76 days ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

when we retire and move elsewhere in
a couple of years!!

That honestly doesn't look like the worst spread to retire in. Just gotta ignore most of the outside world and stake your claim to what is yours.

In So Cal, all that is going on outside is irrelevant to what I do on my property. Plus everything I need is close by, so I rarely have to deal with all the idiots on the freeways. Can't beat the year round weather either.

#430 76 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

That honestly doesn't look like the worst spread to retire in. Just gotta ignore most of the outside world and stake your claim to what is yours.
In So Cal, all that is going on outside is irrelevant to what I do on my property. Plus everything I need is close by, so I rarely have to deal with all the idiots on the freeways. Can't beat the year round weather either.

Good point O-din, your points are spot on! If I didn't have to commute with the crazy drivers and traffic it certainly would be a plus!

Wife and I have a son who lives/rents in Manhattan Beach. To be somewhat closer would be a plus. Last Fall we checked out Fallbrook CA, just east of Camp Pendleton. Slower paced, cheaper homes but still close to Oceanside, Carlsbad and Dana Point. Might be a future place to retire if we end up selling.

#431 76 days ago

1600 sq ft homes in my area are starter homes...I just cant wrap my head around a home like this costing 500k to 1M in California. Are the wages for the average middle class that much higher? For a family of four, where a mom is a school teacher and the dad is the manager of the local McDonalds, how are they affording housing? Honest question and no detriment aimed toward CA.

#432 76 days ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

cheaper homes but still close to Oceanside, Carlsbad and Dana Point.

I remember when all three of those beach communities were cheaper than many established inland cities. San Clemente too.

Back in the early 80s a little more than $100k could get you an older house with a nice size lot a couple blocks from the ocean, where inland that was enough for a condo.

I looked hard at all four and ended up with a big three level condo with three garages in San Clemente two blocks from the ocean for $150k in 1987.

Those days are long gone now, but if I had held onto that place and rented it out over the years, it would be all payed for now and a nice weekend getaway place. Probably worth close to a million now.

I wanted to go on safari though so sold it in the mid 90s for a decent profit.

#433 76 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

1600 sq ft homes in my area are starter homes...I just cant wrap my head around a home like this costing 500k to 1M in California. Are the wages for the average middle class that much higher? For a family of four, where a mom is a school teacher and the dad is the manager of the local McDonalds, how are they affording housing? Honest question and no detriment aimed toward CA.

As someone mentioned earlier multiple generations in one home.

Still the housing problem is very real. On my street at work there are now multiple motor homes parked and workers are living in the motor homes on street in front of their work.

#434 76 days ago

I'm not in High Tech, but was lucky enough to buy-in when it was relatively cheap for the Bay Area back in the early '90s. Silicon Valley is home to Google,
Facebook, Cisco, Apple and so many others. Not sure on exact wages for engineers in the area, but my guess, are most likely making well over 100k. A local
news station over the summer reported interns earning between 6 and 8k per month working for the tech companies mentioned above.

Agreed, sounds all crazy!

Quoted from robertmee:

Sadly, home ownership is well over there financial capability!

#435 76 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I think low paying jobs elsewhere are still fairly low paying jobs here. There are more opportunities for higher paying jobs here. Tech jobs especially pay very handsomely. Software Engineers make around $125k-$150k. Senior Engineers can make $200k+. Then they cash in their options and RSUs for big, fat down payments.

#436 76 days ago
Quoted from Methos:

The Bay Area (in my opinion) is the greatest place in the world to live for a number of reasons...close to the beach, Sierras, great weather, great jobs, great Universities, restaurants, sports, etc.....with that of course comes its own set of challenges....i.e. traffic, crowds, and the cost of living (mainly housing)....a shit box of house in my area costs $1.5M....so yea a little worried that they can afford the lifestyle....

#437 76 days ago

Still plenty of houses in the East Bay for $600k-$800k. Condos &lt;$500k. Depends on the city. Still not cheap. SF, Silicon Valley, fuggetaboudit!

maybe in not so nice neighborhoods with not so good schools.....what really drives values (aside for good paying jobs) in the Bay Area is the quality of the public school system...some are great, and some are really poor.....great school districts demand a big premium, and they vary greatly by city

#438 76 days ago

I dont know where but I can tell you I want out of NY.

#439 76 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

maybe in not so nice neighborhoods with not so good schools.....what really drives values (aside for good paying jobs) in the Bay Area is the quality of the public school system...some are great, and some are really poor.....great school districts demand a big premium, and they vary greatly by city

Actually not true. This is my business. You dont NEED $1M+ to get a good house/neighbood/schools in the Bay Area. It's easy to make generalizations about housing in the Bay Area, but not every city and town here is outrageous. Most simply don't know the entire area.

Anyway, despite all its charms I don't wish to retire here. Where else can I get good weather , not too hot or too cold, no harsh winters, low humidity?

#440 76 days ago

Colorado for the win! Great pinball locations and huge pinball communities. Tons of growth and jobs. Amazing outdoor activities. Housing market has not reached CA levels of insanity yet.

I’ve RV’d just about everywhere in the US the past 5 years and I’d say my favorite locations after CO are Oregon (far away from Portland), up-state New York, Maine, Montana, and Idaho.

#441 76 days ago

Anyway, despite all its charms I don't wish to retire here. Where else can I get good weather , not too hot or too cold, no harsh winters, low humidity?

It isn't too far, just move to the Central Valley. Once you don't care about job opportunities, you can move to a more affordable area in CA. I know a person who retired, sold their San Jose house and bought twice the house for half the price in Roseville. Roseville is pleasant with easy access to Sacramento and the mountains. The previous post with a home on Lake Tulloch looks pretty inviting as well. Good weather depends on what you mean by too hot or too cold; I find Reno's weather okay but it is much colder than Concord but nothing like North Dakota.

#442 76 days ago

Where else can I get good weather , not too hot or too cold, no harsh winters, low humidity?

New Zealand (resized).jpg
#443 76 days ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

I'm not in High Tech, but was lucky enough to buy-in when it was relatively cheap for the Bay Area back in the early '90s. Silicon Valley is home to Google,
Facebook, Cisco, Apple and so many others. Not sure on exact wages for engineers in the area, but my guess, are most likely making well over 100k. A local
news station over the summer reported interns earning between 6 and 8k per month working for the tech companies mentioned above.
Agreed, sounds all crazy!

Sadly, home ownership is well over there financial capability!

Why aren't more developments just built? In Madison WI, the amount of new housing/development has skyrocketed to keep up with the demand.

#444 76 days ago

Where's a Good Place To Live?

Parents basement?

#445 76 days ago

Where else can I get good weather , not too hot or too cold, no harsh winters, low humidity?

Ha...get ready to start chasing your tail researching 5 different states before you end up right back at Cali or Hawaii

Hence this thread

#446 76 days ago

I hear Guam is beautiful this time of year.

#447 76 days ago

Ha...get ready to start chasing your tail researching 5 different states before you end up right back at Cali or Hawaii
Hence this thread

LOL! I already have. That's why I asked.

#448 76 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Holy crap! That's what I'm talking about. Didn't I read somewhere NZ only lets you in if you possess useful skills? I'm guessing they don't need any more salespeople. Maybe they'd made an exception for someone with a nice pinball collection?

#449 76 days ago

Didn't I read somewhere NZ only lets you in if you possess useful skills? I'm guessing they don't need any more salespeople. Maybe they'd made an exception for someone with a nice pinball collection?

Yep. My plan is to be Rotordave's pinball tech.

And on slow days after I'm done surfing and eating a nice breakfast, I will wax his car.

#450 76 days ago

Didn't I read somewhere NZ only lets you in if you possess useful skills?

Yep. We need builders and tradespeople.

You can also get in if you have a lot of money to invest. Hello James Cameron, please come and live in Queenstown and make all your new Avatar movies here.

Quoted from o-din:

My plan is to be Rotordave's pinball tech.

Sweet plan - unfortunately I already have a sucker who already does all that stuff for free, dedicating his life to fix old clanger pinball machines. Oh wait. That’s me. Lol!

Of course you are always welcome to come and hang out and help! Just yesterday NimbleNuts was telling me of his plans to drag you to Pincade next year ...

rd

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 224.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
There are 503 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside