(Topic ID: 24341)

Where will you be playing pinball this weekend?

By NickBuffaloPinball

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

This is Stern's usual Friday question on Facebook. Here is my reply:

"I'd like to be playing my NIB AC/DC Premium I bought 2 weeks ago, but the cannon is broken out of box and I've been waiting for you guys to send me a new motor."

I'm guessing my comment will be taken down in a matter of minutes.

#2 11 years ago

It is funny because it is true.

It is also very sad because it is true.

Sorry you got screwed on the NIB. Hope they get you the parts you need soon. Can you talk with your local distributor? I would ask them to pull the motor off another game and give it to you.

#3 11 years ago

My history is I have bought 3 NIB in less than 2 years.

All 3 have had problems.

Up to this point at least, Patrick Powers has been great at communicating and solving the problem. My patience is just wearing very thin b/c of the lack of communication (no quick replies to emails, phone calls not returned quickly, numerous problems, etc).

#4 11 years ago

Stern put a reply on for you to contact them about your game.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

Yep, and now I wonder how many emails Patrick Powers will be receiving this weekend
    I for one have sent an e-mail to him too to look into my AC / DC Premium problem(s).

I hope to get a response, as I didn't receive any response from the standard e-mail address sadly enough.

Still I have high hopes on Stern fixing this for me.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I emailed Stern/Pat Monday (I know it was Labor Day) and called and left a VM for Pat yesterday..... Still waiting.....

#7 11 years ago

I comment too about waiting for the new code for AC/DC.

Yep..that comment was yanked too.

#8 11 years ago

I finally got Chas on the phone from Stern. He didn't give me anything definite, which is frustrating, but I guess what is going on is that they are trying to send out the whole cannon assembly and not just the motor. So that's taking more time. He told me to call him back next Friday if I still don't have mine.

Also, he mentioned they are supposed to be getting a "stronger motor" for the cannon, but I doubt it will be anytime soon.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-will-you-be-playing-pinball-this-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.