Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gonzo73
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whitquake02 (resized).jpg
    20210915_164154 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    DSC_1012 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Raedwald.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

This is a fairly simple forum game I've seen in many, many other places - you post a photo and people guess where it was taken, then whoever gets it right posts another photo of their own etc etc.

Common sense ground rules:
    1) If there are no responses to guesses within 24hrs, the floor is open for someone else to post a photo
    2) Use your own photos if possible
    3) Feel free to cover up any obvious location identifiers (i.e names of the location on signs), but no major editing/cropping
    4) Don't be a total hard-ass for the location, if people get within a block or two, mark it as correct
    5) If people are struggling to locate the photo, drop clues

I'll start with what should hopefully be a fairly easy photo... have fun and happy guessing!

DSC_1012 (resized).JPGDSC_1012 (resized).JPG
    #3 2 years ago

No takers yet, so here's a quick clue... the building in the background is a football/soccer stadium

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton England.

Trilogy got it first, so fire away with yours good sir

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Raedwald.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-was-i?tu=Raedwald and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.