Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinmanguy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deadflip.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from addcointoplay:

It wasn't until recently a got myself back into pinball but due to location and funds I am very limited to what I can do. I really want to get to the heart of pinball and learn evreything about it and connect with fellow players. So a couple of questions:-
    Is there any good resource to read/watch about pinball and it's history?
    Loved pinball back in the day but lost touch with everything so where to start?
    Ultimate goal is owning my own machine but get my daily fix of pinball by playing it virtually (PS4, Zen, etc). Is this seen as a dirty word, virtual?

Welcome back to the hobby/sport! A lot of the suggestions here are on point. There is more and more pinball content out there every day, so you'll have a great time getting acquainted.

If virtual is all you have, I recommend The Pinball Arcade since those are real existing machines, and playing them virtually allows you to learn the rules of those actual pins.

There are plenty of streams (Including us, Http://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip), Podcasts (Coast to coast pinball, pinball podcast, one and done, spooky, this flipping podcast, etc), Forums, Tips/tricks sites (http://pintips.net/).

Good luck, have fun, and keep this hobby alive, fun, and positive!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deadflip.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-start-1?tu=deadflip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.