(Topic ID: 154054)

Where to send Gottlieb system 80B board for repair.

By Kawasakiltd

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by blownfuse
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I know there is some of this out there already but just don't seem to find it. I know the problem of the board the daughter card/board needs to come off and be resoldered under it (Cold/Broken) joints. I have done all the other mods to the game but this one. When the game goes kiddie wompus I just lightly press on this board a little near the bottom and bomb she comes back to full life. I can do the work my self but I just can not get the daughter card off. I am used to clipping bad puts and putting new in. What have you guys done to get this daughter card off? Or who do you recommend to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

#3 8 years ago

I have had great success sending boards to Chris Hibler for repair, and he does the daughter card work and other upgrades and enhancements as well. The recent board work he did for me came out looking absolutely amazing, and of course it all works flawlessly just as his repair work always has for me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/chrishibler

http://chrishiblerpinball.com

#4 8 years ago

Lookup pinball wizard he's in hazel park on 9mile and John R. His name is Chance Tess, pretty good guy he's done a few boards for me. He has all the testing fixures, if you call him you can drop it off while he's there and sometimes he can fix your problem while you wait. You could send in your board by mail also. 248-399-9867

#5 8 years ago

Thanks Guys for the info.

#6 8 years ago

Definitely Chris Hibler, he's the only one I refer board work to (since I'm not for hire anymore).

Steve
System 80, not just a job, it's an adventure

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smithfield, RI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Warrington, PENNSYLVANIA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-send-gottlieb-system-80b-board-for-repair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.