(Topic ID: 268216)

pinball in vacation rentals? Should we have a list?

By curban

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 days ago by curban
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should Pinside have a list of vacation rentals that have a pin(s)?”

• Yes 2 votes
      100%
    • No 0 votes

(2 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20200103_114939 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

I'm moving a pretty nice T2 pin into a beach vacation rental property and wouldn't mind hearing Pinsider advice where to put it. This is a 7 bedroom property that is usually rented for large family get-togethers or groups of friends. The options are either the first floor game room next to the 2 arcades, billiard table, and ping pong, or third floor great room (living/dining). My concern about putting it on the first floor is mostly about unsupervised kids...the pool & hot tub are right outside the game room. My concerns are: dripping wet kids running between pool & pinball, flying billiard balls (already had a TV shattered), and kids picking at or vandalizing the cabinet (for some reason no ping pong paddle has ever lasted a season without the all the rubber getting picked off). I assume the third floor is typically supervised, but a T2 doesn't really blend well with the beachy-nice decor, and I envision mom's complaining about the T2 distracting from the dinner table and Arnold's half-torn face freaking out the infants. What do you think?

#2 3 years ago

I’m all for pins in a rental property, I’ve done it myself. But, in this situation I don’t think it’s a great idea unless you can rearrange the room in a way that’s there no chance an errant ball hits it. Even then doesn’t sounds like a great fit.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from curban:

I'm moving a pretty nice T2 pin into a beach vacation rental property and wouldn't mind hearing Pinsider advice where to put it. This is a 7 bedroom property that is usually rented for large family get-togethers or groups of friends. The options are either the first floor game room next to the 2 arcades, billiard table, and ping pong, or third floor great room (living/dining). My concern about putting it on the first floor is mostly about unsupervised kids...the pool & hot tub are right outside the game room. My concerns are: dripping wet kids running between pool & pinball, flying billiard balls (already had a TV shattered), and kids picking at or vandalizing the cabinet (for some reason no ping pong paddle has ever lasted a season without the all the rubber getting picked off). I assume the third floor is typically supervised, but a T2 doesn't really blend well with the beachy-nice decor, and I envision mom's complaining about the T2 distracting from the dinner table and Arnold's half-torn face freaking out the infants. What do you think?

I wouldnt recommend T2 in a rental that has young kids going through, there is the potential for kids to be scared of the thing. A family with a 2 year old might not come back if their little one is scared of the furniture. I would put Walking Dead in the same category. May seem silly, but little kids are not logical.

#4 3 years ago

For the first floor option the arcades and pin are tucked a bit away from the pool table. I think it would be one-in-a-million for an honest shot (or even a drunk shot) to take out the pin. Can I picture other shenanigans such as kids rolling billiard balls on the pinball glass - sadly, yes. But maybe that's just me. Anyway - the machine is gong somewhere in the rental. Maybe I just gotta nut-up and not sweat about what might happen.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from curban:

For the first floor option the arcades and pin are tucked a bit away from the pool table. I think it would be one-in-a-million for an honest shot (or even a drunk shot) to take out the pin. Can I picture other shenanigans such as kids rolling billiard balls on the pinball glass - sadly, yes. But maybe that's just me. Anyway - the machine is gong somewhere in the rental. Maybe I just gotta nut-up and not sweat about what might happen.

If it’s going in regardless, def the first floor. Keep all the games together. The parents will enjoy the separation of space.

#6 3 years ago

Why does it HAVE to go into the rental? It’s gonna get beat on for sure, even if it only is a T2, and do you put up a sign saying what to do if a ball gets stuck? Or is the game out of commission for the rest of their stay?

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I wouldnt recommend T2 in a rental that has young kids going through, there is the potential for kids to be scared of the thing. A family with a 2 year old might not come back if their little one is scared of the furniture. I would put Walking Dead in the same category. May seem silly, but little kids are not logical.

...yeah I hear you. That's what I was concerned about putting it on 3rd floor...needed to hear it from someone else. I didn't think this would be much of an issue in the game room, though...maybe I'm making a mistake. Was really trying to put another cool toy into the property...you know, share the love of pinball.

#8 3 years ago

How are you going to handle the stuck ball scenario?

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Why does it HAVE to go into the rental? It’s gonna get beat on for sure, even if it only is a T2, and do you put up a sign saying what to do if a ball gets stuck? Or is the game out of commission for the rest of their stay?

...yeah, stuck balls was another concern. Was thinking about hiding a key and leaving a number for parents to call for instructions.

#10 3 years ago

...and T2 was my game with fewest stuck balls (only 1 since I purchased a year ago).

#11 3 years ago

Yeah, I don’t recall a stuck ball often when owned several T2s. But lots of other dumb stuff can happen and I wouldn’t ask anyone to take the glass off a game if they’ve never done it before. Nor would I want any calls from renters. I just don’t see any positive outcome of adding a pinball machine. They’re already having a great time in what sounds like an awesome house and have other games to keep busy with if the weather is bad.

#12 3 years ago

Salt water or fresh water beach house?

#13 3 years ago

......and the volume will not be adjustable if you don’t have the keys handy. I just can picture a 4 player game started by kids, who then walk away after ball one. Now all you hear in that room is that annoying sound of the skill shot targets moving until someone turns the game off.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from DaMoib:

Salt water or fresh water beach house?

OBX - salt water

Quoted from PoMC:

......and the volume will not be adjustable if you don’t have the keys handy. I just can picture a 4 player game started by kids, who then walk away after ball one. Now all you hear in that room is that annoying sound of the skill shot targets moving until someone turns the game off.

...was going to leave volume kinda-quiet.

Sounds like Pinside is telling me this is a mistake. I'm only 1-1/2 year into the hobby. Was hoping to spread love/joy of pinball, but maybe better listen to the more-experienced and haul it back home.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from curban:

Sounds like Pinside is telling me this is a mistake.

I don’t think it’s a total mistake. Perhaps a vid would be a more fool proof bet. If I were putting in a pin, I’d have a framed picture on the wall, bright yellow or orange background, with the rules for use. Any other damage comes out of security deposit.

#16 3 years ago

There are some owners in threads like this:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/airbnb-listings-with-pinball

Check with them as to their experiences...

Anyone have experience with keeping pins at the beach? Maintenance tips? You always see those Craig's List horror shows, but I suppose if it was that bad, Silverball Museum wouldn't locate on the Asbury Park boardwalk.

#17 3 years ago

I own a few beach rental properties. No way I'd put a pin in them. Too much can go wrong.

I put a 60 n 1 in one that people seem to love, even a driver would be cool but too much can go wrong with a pin.

Then to top it off, something you included as a cool bonus becomes a negative review point when it inevitably breaks down

#18 3 years ago

I like the idea but can see the concerns most people would have. Do you know of anyone down there that can service or at least go and take care of little issues like stuck balls, etc? If you were closer I think it would make more sense since you could go over there when needed.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jeffswack:

I own a few beach rental properties. No way I'd put a pin in them. Too much can go wrong.
    I put a 60 n 1 in one that people seem to love, even a driver would be cool but too much can go wrong with a pin.

Have the 60 in 1 for a couple of years (someone started peeling the decal off, but no major issue). Adding a sit-down hydro thunder this year.
    After seeing feedback above about the pin...I'll probably hmm & haw for next day or two before deciding whether I'm going to unload the T2 from my SUV and set it up, or just take it back home with me. T2 was going to be the guinnea pig, with potential swaps in future years for newer ones if it works out.

#20 3 years ago

People don’t care about your stuff. Don’t do it.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

I like the idea but can see the concerns most people would have. Do you know of anyone down there that can service or at least go and take care of little issues like stuck balls, etc? If you were closer I think it would make more sense since you could go over there when needed.

...service was my biggest concern. Was going to hide a key and leave a call number for instructions. Could get my Property Management company to help, but they cost $'s that I'd like to keep in my pocket.

Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

People don’t care about your stuff. Don’t do it.

...right you are. People suck. But people are also great. The rental is ultimately a business and I like to offer some not-everyday-options to make the place stand-out. Also want to give people good experience and positive memories. So far, my rentals have done well and I get a lot of repeat renters...like to think it's because I work my ass off on this place and put in $'s.

Think I'm gonna give this a trial run... Maybe it works / maybe it fails completely and I haul it out of here in June or July. If it's a failure...at least I know I was cautioned by the Pinside community. Maybe you'll find a bargain project T2 on here in a couple of months!

Appreciate all the input...even if it seems I'm going against the grain. Thanks everyone!

#22 3 years ago

Hey, a pin is commercial grade coin-op so should be ok. The only issue would be if it's collector quality and you want to keep it that way.
    P.S. Wish the house we're renting at the shore had a pin!!

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Hey, a pin is commercial grade coin-op so should be ok. The only issue would be if it's collector quality and you want to keep it that way.
    P.S. Wish the house we're renting at the shore had a pin!!

It's definitely not collectors quality. Fully-working players condition that has been touched-up quite nicely. I'd be disappointed if it does get 'vandalized'; but I can live with it and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

#24 3 years ago

I wouldn’t put any of those fun toys ina rental.

#25 3 years ago

Put the pin in the gameroom 1st floor. Not sure why the large majority says not to.

Yes, there’s a risk, but people would love it and I assume most of your other stuff doesn’t get trashed either?

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from curban:

It's definitely not collectors quality. Fully-working players condition that has been touched-up quite nicely. I'd be disappointed if it does get 'vandalized'; but I can live with it and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Isn't there a security deposit? Leave it on coin drop!!

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from curban:

OBX - salt water

I was thinking of going to OBX this summer whats the schedule like? PM me with info if there are any openings.

#28 3 years ago

I have beach rental properties and put a Megatouch in for the kids and adults to freeplay. People seem to like it and it takes up very little space. As far as a pinball near a hot tub, I wouldn't. A kid gets a shock from touching the game while soaking wet and your homeowners insurance is going to be tested big time! If you do, make SURE the ground plug is in place and post signs reminding people that pinball must not be played when wet. The pool ball/backglass/kid situation is a sure recipe for disaster also!

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

I was thinking of going to OBX this summer whats the schedule like? PM me with info if there are any openings.

...for now place is booked solid, but lotsa people concerned about a flood of cancellations. I'll keep you in mind.

Quoted from sbmania:

I have beach rental properties and put a Megatouch in for the kids and adults to freeplay. People seem to like it and it takes up very little space. As far as a pinball near a hot tub, I wouldn't. A kid gets a shock from touching the game while soaking wet and your homeowners insurance is going to be tested big time! If you do, make SURE the ground plug is in place and post signs reminding people that pinball must not be played when wet. The pool ball/backglass/kid situation is a sure recipe for disaster also!

...went through diligently to ensure everything was grounded properly before I packed it up. Also putting up rules & signs reminding "No Wet Suits!!!", etc.

#30 3 years ago

Here's my two cents. I've got a rental lodge in Hocking hills Ohio.
    It has a virtual pinball machine, revenge from Mars, a multicade, and APB (an older police driving arcade game).
    The place is a family magnet because of all those machines there. if one thing breaks down, it's not really an issue since there's other things to play. Also, I only live an hour away, so if things ever break down I can just go and take care of stuff. I also put notes that say the approximate value of the arcade machines and let people know if you break it you buy it.
    The rental itself is about 500 to 600 a night, so it keeps the riff raff out. Usually people with that amount of money treat things nicely. I haven't had any problems yet. My dad also has two cabins, one with getaway and the other with game of thrones and they are a big attraction.
    Here's my place:
    https://www.luxuryloghomelodginghockinghills.com/Rosewood-Lodge-Hocking-Hills.html

IMG_20200103_114939 (resized).jpgIMG_20200103_114939 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #31 3 years ago

Update - after disregarding all of those that said this was a mistake. I set my T2 up in the gameroom. It’s my most dependable machine with fewest stuck balls and no problems. I played probably fifty games. Everything was perfect.

I left the OBX to return to PA Sunday at noon. Renters arrived Sunday evening. Received a text saying there’s a problem with the right flipper today at 3pm. D’oh!!! Worked fine for a while and then lost all strength. He sent a video of the flipper activating weakly. My guess - Maybe the EOS is stuck in low voltage.

I will get this one fixed...but if this stuff keeps happening I’ll be hauling the machine back home soon.

Anyone know someone capable of performing flipper service near south nags head? I called Flippers arcade and asked if they could set me up with a repairman...waiting to hear back. (Flippers is great...don’t miss it if you’re ever in the area!!!).

4 months later
    #32 3 years ago

Another Update:
    - So the handyman with my property management company had zero prior experience with pinball, but was pretty sharp about getting that right flipper back to full strength in that first week.
    - For next 2-3 weeks afterwards, I received calls about "stuck balls" each week. I had a key hidden in the property and walked renters through sliding the glass off and releasing the balls...no problems.
    - Then the calls stopped
    - In week 6, I was in the area and decided to check up on the machine. The bracket holding the assembly of the left flipper was broken and the coil stop was 'dangling'. I MacGyver'ed it back together by screwing the back end of the bracket into the bottom of the playfield guessing it would not hold up at all.
    - no calls for next 8 weeks
    - went back in week 9 to see that everything was working fine, except maybe the right flipper was a little weak - the flipper coil was a little gummed-up; I cleaned it out and reinstalled and the flipper was back to good strength.
    - no calls since

So with first full season almost complete, I feel things could have been better but they could have also been much worse. I think I'm going to swap a different machine in during the off-season and see what happens next year.

Interesting to note: I added a Hydrothunder, Sammy Bear and Moose Hunting, and T2 pinball at the beginning of the season. My high scores on T2 have all been untouched, but my name fell off all the high score lists on the two old arcade machines. Either the arcades are getting a ton more play, average people are terrible at pinball, or I'm terrible at boat racing and hunting!

3 years later
    #33 45 days ago

So, the ‘arcade’ in my vacation rental has held up pretty well now over several years. I’ve actually had more problems with video game monitors than pins. But renters seem to love having a bunch of coinop stuff set on freeplay…and if one or two games are down for a while, renters are pretty cool about it since I don’t really advertise or charge any more for the arcade stuff (they do show up in photos).

Anyway… the real reason I’m reviving this thread is for opinions whether we should have a separate thread of vacation rentals that have one or more pins. If all else is ‘equal’, maybe pinsiders would welcome having a pin to play in the rental. Or is this a terrible idea?

#34 45 days ago
    Quoted from DaMoib:

Anyone have experience with keeping pins at the beach?

I'm a dealer, and I'm a couple hours away from Myrtle Beach (and the east coast beaches down to Savannah).

I frequently get asked about pinballs for beach houses, airbnb, etc.

I recommend that you don't put a pinball in these rental properties.

We have a 60-in-one that we ridiculously overbuild, that survives what your clients will do to a machine. (Tempered glass over the LCD screen, overbuilt internals with double brackets to support 250lb people climbing on the game, etc...)

That's a suitable piece for a rental property. It survives what your clients will do to the game.

I currently am working with a guy who put five pinballs in properties at the beach. All five are in extremely poor repair, and he can't find someone to 'shop' the machines locally, so he's in conversation about bringing me machines, and having me 'shop' them, even though I'm 3 hours away.

On unlimited free play, with a set of customers new to the game every few days or week or so, you'll get a ridiculous amount of wear and tear.

Now, pinballs are designed for commercial operation, to be in taverns and bars and soda shops and arcades, and to be in service 24/7. But in practice they don't get more than a hundred plays a week, rarely, extremely rarely two hundred plays a week, even at top earnings places. Certainly it's rare to get more than that level of play once a machine isn't the newest game in the room. (I'm willing to be corrected on this if it isn't true...)

Your pinballs on free play could easily get twice that wear and tear.

Pinballs break. They break a lot. Usually they break in simple, easy to fix ways. Frequently they need specialty or hard to obtain parts. Rarely, but often enough that you should take note, they require an experienced pinball technician to fix.

In your situation, every time you have a pinball problem your clients will have a less-than-perfect experience. They'll downgrade your online ratings, they'll ask for money off of what you charge them because they didn't get the full experience promised... Every time the game is broken it's a customer relations problem.

So, if you are convinced you need to do this, find an operator of pinballs. Someone who has the staff who fixes the games in bars and taverns at 11:00 at night on a Friday night. Someone who has technicians on call seven days a week.

Getting your customer's pinball service problems fixed promptly is a distant second to not having problems, but it might save you a couple of poor reviews.

Have a technician on-call.

You don't want your customers mentioning in their reviews that your pinball was broken.

Back to 'shopping' your pinballs. You can patch things on the route for quite a while, but eventually you'll need the whole machine overhauled. This will happen much quicker than you'd think when your pinballs are in extremely heavy play environments.

Make sure you have a plan to get your pinball out of the rental property and delivered to a pinball 'shop' where the machine can periodically be refurbished to like-new status... or at least 'not going to immediately break again and again' status.

In St. Louis where we had a very large pinball route, machines would rarely be 'on the route' more than 3 years before they were pulled in and gone through. 'Shopped'. Since you are likely looking at double the wear and tear, consider that you might need to 'shop' the game every 2 years.

I've done 'shopping' a pinball at location. It requires an extremely good technician, with a ton of parts to get it done in a single trip. You could do this yourself, but don't underestimate how much stuff can get broken and worn out in a year of extremely high usage. It's a lot of work.

You have better results if you 'shop' a pinball at a pinball 'shop'. Where you have time, parts, and tools to fix things right instead of fixing things 'for now'.

Finally, yes, near the beach you have mold problems. You have corrosion problems. You have salt air that causes the machines to pretty quickly lose that 'new machine' luster as the metals react to the salt.

But in general, the machines hold up pretty well.

So, to sum up.

Ask yourself 'how am I going to get 100% uptime on my pinballs'?

They'll need to work for every customer, every time.

You'll need to spot check the machines after every guest... or deal with poor reviews of your property.

I tell people all the time:

"People LOVE Pinballs. The reason you don't see them everywhere is not because people don't want to play pinballs, it's because they are broken all the time. Pinball isn't much fun when it's not working."

I mean, do what you like... but the juice isn't worth the squeeze on this one.

#35 45 days ago
    Quoted from curban:

is for opinions whether we should have a separate thread of vacation rentals that have one or more pins.

I'm pretty pessimistic about this topic in general (see above post).

IMO, additional places for experienced pinball players to complain about their pinball experience would just be even more disadvantage to the rental property owners.

No, I don't think that listing rental properties with pinballs is helpful.

#36 45 days ago
    Quoted from PinRetail:

I'm a dealer, and I'm a couple hours away from Myrtle Beach (and the east coast beaches down to Savannah).
    I frequently get asked about pinballs for beach houses, airbnb, etc.
    I recommend that you don't put a pinball in these rental properties.
    We have a 60-in-one that we ridiculously overbuild, that survives what your clients will do to a machine. (Tempered glass over the LCD screen, overbuilt internals with double brackets to support 250lb people climbing on the game, etc...)
    That's a suitable piece for a rental property. It survives what your clients will do to the game.
    I currently am working with a guy who put five pinballs in properties at the beach. All five are in extremely poor repair, and he can't find someone to 'shop' the machines locally, so he's in conversation about bringing me machines, and having me 'shop' them, even though I'm 3 hours away.
    On unlimited free play, with a set of customers new to the game every few days or week or so, you'll get a ridiculous amount of wear and tear.
    Now, pinballs are designed for commercial operation, to be in taverns and bars and soda shops and arcades, and to be in service 24/7. But in practice they don't get more than a hundred plays a week, rarely, extremely rarely two hundred plays a week, even at top earnings places. Certainly it's rare to get more than that level of play once a machine isn't the newest game in the room. (I'm willing to be corrected on this if it isn't true...)
    Your pinballs on free play could easily get twice that wear and tear.
    Pinballs break. They break a lot. Usually they break in simple, easy to fix ways. Frequently they need specialty or hard to obtain parts. Rarely, but often enough that you should take note, they require an experienced pinball technician to fix.
    In your situation, every time you have a pinball problem your clients will have a less-than-perfect experience. They'll downgrade your online ratings, they'll ask for money off of what you charge them because they didn't get the full experience promised... Every time the game is broken it's a customer relations problem.
    So, if you are convinced you need to do this, find an operator of pinballs. Someone who has the staff who fixes the games in bars and taverns at 11:00 at night on a Friday night. Someone who has technicians on call seven days a week.
    Getting your customer's pinball service problems fixed promptly is a distant second to not having problems, but it might save you a couple of poor reviews.
    Have a technician on-call.
    You don't want your customers mentioning in their reviews that your pinball was broken.
    Back to 'shopping' your pinballs. You can patch things on the route for quite a while, but eventually you'll need the whole machine overhauled. This will happen much quicker than you'd think when your pinballs are in extremely heavy play environments.
    Make sure you have a plan to get your pinball out of the rental property and delivered to a pinball 'shop' where the machine can periodically be refurbished to like-new status... or at least 'not going to immediately break again and again' status.
    In St. Louis where we had a very large pinball route, machines would rarely be 'on the route' more than 3 years before they were pulled in and gone through. 'Shopped'. Since you are likely looking at double the wear and tear, consider that you might need to 'shop' the game every 2 years.
    I've done 'shopping' a pinball at location. It requires an extremely good technician, with a ton of parts to get it done in a single trip. You could do this yourself, but don't underestimate how much stuff can get broken and worn out in a year of extremely high usage. It's a lot of work.
    You have better results if you 'shop' a pinball at a pinball 'shop'. Where you have time, parts, and tools to fix things right instead of fixing things 'for now'.
    Finally, yes, near the beach you have mold problems. You have corrosion problems. You have salt air that causes the machines to pretty quickly lose that 'new machine' luster as the metals react to the salt.
    But in general, the machines hold up pretty well.
    So, to sum up.
    Ask yourself 'how am I going to get 100% uptime on my pinballs'?
    They'll need to work for every customer, every time.
    You'll need to spot check the machines after every guest... or deal with poor reviews of your property.
    I tell people all the time:
    "People LOVE Pinballs. The reason you don't see them everywhere is not because people don't want to play pinballs, it's because they are broken all the time. Pinball isn't much fun when it's not working."
    I mean, do what you like... but the juice isn't worth the squeeze on this one.

Thanks for comments. The pins do see a lot of use, but so far mine have held up pretty well. Also, if a pin is need of a shop, I’ll just swap a different one in. So far I’ve had AIQ, Mando, SW, STrek, and T2…they’ve all held up pretty well except for a few minor issues. I did meet a couple guys that are capable of servicing a pin in worst case situation; and my handyman can handle the basics if there’s a stuck ball, broken plastic, or something else ‘mechanical’.

I also made a friend in the OBX that also used to rent out his property with a pin in it. Maybe very few people are doing this; but if a number of people do…I’d know I’d prefer to know which homes have a pin.

#37 45 days ago

Thanks, curban for starting this thread and updating today. We have a property in a lake community of VA (Lake of the Woods, one of the best kept secrets on the east coast, IMO). Our house is on a park but not lake front and the community isn't well-known for vacationers because it's very residential and most homes (over 80%) are owner occupied. But when our full-time tenants moved out in 2022 we took possession and I bought pins for the place with the intention of switching it from a tenant-rental property we can't use to a vacation-rental property we can.

But then we liked being there so much we haven't yet listed it for vacation renters. Spend most of our weekends and a lot of time the past two summers there. But I'm posting here because if any pinsiders (with feedback) wanted to rent it, I'd trust them to take care of the four terrific pins we have there. As such, I think it would be very cool to have a pinsider rental listing. And when we rent vacation homes (which we do each year) in different areas of the country, it would be awesome to rent from pinsiders who let us use their machines.

#38 45 days ago

I see that there is already a thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/airbnb-listings-with-pinball

I’ll post in that one

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-put-pinball-in-vacation-rental?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.