8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by homerchey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LaughingOtter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

Hello!

I know of eight places in Estes Park.

Bob & Tony's Pizza - 124 W Elkhorn Ave - Theater of Magic (last reported out of order though)
    Estes Park Brewery - 470 Prospect Village Dr - Iron Man
    Estes Park Recreation/Chippers Lanes - 555 S St. Vrain Ave - X-Files
    Estes Park Resort - 1701 Big Thompson Ave - Pirates of the Caribbean
    Lonigans - 110 W Elkhorn Ave - Getaway
    Ride-a-Kart - 2250 Big Thompson Hwy - Austin Powers/Simpsons Pinball Party
    Village Pizza - 543 Big Thompson Ave - Black Rose/Indy 500/Star Trek (Pro)
    Wheel Bar - 132 E Elkhorn Ave - Hook

The Bob & Tony's ref is from 2014, but the others are from later last year. Pinball Rebel is really up on the Colorado locations, but there is almost literally no checking in the background, so I have more than 1800 different ways to represent about 800 machines.

Hope this helps. dude!

#4 8 years ago

Dude!

There is serious pinball happening in Colorado! Denver and Boulder are the two Big League areas.
    Estes Park is about 20 miles from Fort Collins, I think. You want to visit PinBall Jones if you want a place with a dozen pins or more. Also, almost right across the way is Coopersmith's. It's a brewpub, and they have this incredible roasted green chile pilsner (all the flavor, a hint of the spice). Plus they brew some of the best root beer you will ever experience.

Read this! This should help a lot too! (I'm a Pinside locations admin, by the way. Wonder why.)
    https://wpdupdates.wordpress.com/2008/05/20/denver-co-and-surrounding-area-pinball-locations/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LaughingOtter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play?tu=LaughingOtter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.