Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by schudel5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey, I have really started to get into playing pinball in the last year. I am looking for places to play in the Kalamazoo, MI area. Any leads or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    JD

#2 10 years ago

K & K Pinball is close by.

#3 10 years ago

The Stadium coin op laundry in kzoo has a nice acdc pro.

#4 10 years ago

I'm not in Kalamazoo but I'm pretty close though so I'm not sure if the drive would be worth it to you to come here but if you want to just let me know, the door is always open.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#5 10 years ago

john's is always worth it..........70 plus machines.......and always a great host

#6 10 years ago

If you find yourself about 35 miles west of Kalamazoo you can stop by here. I'm about 2 miles off I-94

rob

#7 10 years ago

My doors are always open too. Just drop me a line.

#8 10 years ago

Kalamazoo area might be the center of the pinball collectors universe..... Holy hell....

#9 10 years ago

It actually does not compare favorably with any of the three private owners who just volunteered, but Klassic Arcade is a fun place, and fairly close by.

http://www.klassicarcade.com/

(John, Rob, and Mike are all great guys!)

#10 10 years ago

Guys in the K Zoo area take collecting serious, cant speak for Robs collection, But Mikes collection is super minty and Johns is place is something else with alot of "rare" offerings. Both are highly suggested.

#11 10 years ago

Robs collection is impressive a lot of nice games many restored to new condition

#12 10 years ago

Wow guys, thanks for the offers. Most generous of you. I was just looking for places to drop some quarters down in kazoo. I plan on going to the pinball at the zoo this year. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys there.

We goes as a family quite a bit to the klassic arcade in gobels. That is where the pinball bug has grown over the last year. And i have to admit, i have been to the stadium laundrymat a couple of times already to play the ac/dc machine. That is a good one.

Also made a road trip up to GR to play all the pins at the pyramid scheme bar. Wife and i spent 6 hours there over the christmas holiday break one night. I played almost all the games there. She spent most of the night playing WOZ.

Again thanks for the offers. Hope to meet some of you soon and take u up on them.

8 months later
    #13 9 years ago

Any of these "open door" guys willing to let me visit next week? I'll be in Kzoo/Portage all week working second shift and I would love to find a place to play some.

#14 9 years ago

The door is open.

#15 9 years ago

Same here.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-pinball-in-kalamazoo-mi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.