Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ryanwanger
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1452 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 6 years ago

BUMP!! Boulder Pinball Represent!

Press Play still a good location? Any others in Boulder proper?

Lyons Classic still looks good, and its close to Boulder. I need places relatively close and want to play well maintained games only. An ideal is a mix of classic Bally/Williams plus the latest Sterns and JJP.

Thank you for any info provided!

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from rad:

Press play still rocks. Lyons is a must see/play as well - have a great mix of newer and older games. Be sure to check their business hours before heading to Lyons.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out when I'm in Boulder.

CO seems to have an excellent pinball scene.

#35 6 years ago

Oh man! Just left Boulder yesterday! Played your games at Press Play until 2am Sat. Night. Couldn't hear a damn thing because of the DJ. That place is LOUD. Many Fate IPAs as well. I'm still hung over!

Your games were superb. Thank you for routing such sublime games. I especially enjoyed the challenge of that Old Chicago.

And I will say that AC/DC pro really is one of the fastest freaking games I've ever played. Night and day from a premium, which I owned for 3 years. I'd like to get more time on one. Felt like a totally different game than the premium/LE

#36 6 years ago

But what's up with that mega Jenga game right in the middle of the room? Not into that at all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-pinball-in-boulder-co?tu=TheFamilyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.