View topic image gallery

IMG_5391 (resized).jpg
IMG_5390 (resized).jpg
IMG_5389 (resized).jpg
IMG_5317 (resized).jpg
IMG_5384 (resized).jpg
IMG_4870 (resized).jpg
IMG_4869 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

At St Louis Escape www.stlouisescape.com or rather www.stlouispinball.com we have Black Knight. Right now we have I think 14 games up there about to add Baywatch. Recently just added Road Show.

As for Wonka if you check out our pinball website we're selling Wonka. We sell JJP games. Speak of the devil I'm in communication with Jack, and once I get my Wonka game I'm going to have a Wonka party. Free food, drinks, and more with the game on free play.

I don't think anyone has Wonka yet unless they ordered an SE. I getting either an LE or CE for the party. If you're interested in coming to the party send me a message and I'll invite you!

Thanks

2 months later
#8 4 years ago

BTW I just got Wonka and I have two more in my garage in the box. If anyone is looking to buy one let me know. I'm considering putting Wonka at St Louis Escape, but right now we have Black Knight and we ordered a Jurassic Park. So that is coming.

We also just installed Beatles and I don't know ANYWHERE you can play that game. So come on by.

#10 4 years ago

I have to apologize because everyone is confused by that I'm sorry. You have to understand the pincade was an afterthought. We set up the escape rooms never thinking about a pincade. The Escape Rooms do awesome for us we put a ton of money into it no doubt!

What happened was eventually I realized everyone wanted company parties so we built a party room, originally it only had a shuffle board table. Boom then started buying pinballs saw all the pincade bars opening, removed the shuffle board table and rest is history.

So here is how you find out when we're open... go to www.stlouisescape.com look and try to book a room. If you see rooms with less than the total number allowed then you know we have a booking. Confusing I know but actually its not that hard. We have some diehard pinball guys who've figured it out... they come all the time and have gotten to know our staff pretty well.

On Saturday we're typically open almost all day once our first booking starts. Sundays we're typically there almost all day as well.

Come on down. I can tell you this we're NOT trying to make money off pinball. I've spent tens of thousands and have made but hundreds. LOL

Just trying to make the escape rooms a more fun place to visit.

Hope to see you there.

#11 4 years ago

BTW we just removed Simpsons and Road Show. We added Beatles yesterday super fun game. Also we're getting Lord of the Rings fixed then that game is going on. I'm getting a Jurassic World and once I do that will go there too.

#15 4 years ago

BTW I just added a Wonka to my house... if anyone wants to come over and play it on Saturday let me know. I'm throwing a Wonka party.

I moved a few games out of my basement including Lord of the Rings and Beatles both of those got moved to St Louis Escape downtown.

I had to make room for Wonka and Big Lebowski which I just bought.

Let me know if you're interested.

BTW I bought a Jurassic Park LE today... I will be putting that at St Louis Escape once it comes in. We also added Beatles down there and next week I'll bring up Lord of the Rings.

IMG_4869 (resized).jpgIMG_4869 (resized).jpgIMG_4870 (resized).jpgIMG_4870 (resized).jpg
#16 4 years ago

OH BTW... CP PINBALL now has a Wonka LE and its already set up over there. www.cppinball.com

They even rearranged their games so it sits side by side with Dialed In and Pirates.

They'll have it up and running this Saturday night!

2 weeks later
#17 4 years ago

I have a Jurassic World LE coming in and I'm setting up a Wonka LE at St Louis Escape as soon as I sell a few games to make room.

1 month later
#18 4 years ago

Stop by www.TheDarkness.com we have just added Elvira House or Horrors Pinball game to our Monster Party room. The game is on 50 cents!

We also just added a Munsters Topper. Stop by!

IMG_5317 (resized).jpgIMG_5317 (resized).jpgIMG_5384 (resized).jpgIMG_5384 (resized).jpgIMG_5389 (resized).jpgIMG_5389 (resized).jpgIMG_5390 (resized).jpgIMG_5390 (resized).jpgIMG_5391 (resized).jpgIMG_5391 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#19 4 years ago

Update: St Louis Escape has added Houdini and Octoberfest to our lineup. Both games will be up and running by this weekend. Hope to see you there. www.StLouisEscape.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.50
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-st-louis-black-knight-sor-and-willy-wonka?tu=drfrightner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.